Chapter : 73

Life With My Angel

Chapter : 73

Manik reached the hall having anger on his face which was clearly visible on his eyes... He hit her hand on the wall in anger....

Cabir - Manik relax.... tum shaanth ho jaav yaar....

Mukthi - haan bhai tum shaanth ho jaav... gussa mat karo.... if you are angry you can't able to think anything... aap thaande dimag se sochiye....

Mukthi says,holding his hand, caressing his hand....

Manik - kaisa mein shaanth ho jaavunga yaar.... uss aryaman nay Nandu ke saath kya kiya tum log dekha tha na....

Manik says having anger on his eyes.... His friends can't able to say anything because he is right....

Maddy - bhai just relax... we will do something to expose him... we are with you...

Manik - aap sab jaav... we will talk later..... I want to be alone for few minutes...

Manik says,looking them.. they nods their head positively and left from that place.... he move towards Nandini room and saw who was sleeping peacefully in the bed...

Nandu nuzzle her head on the pillow.... he move towards her head and sit near to her and caressing her hair....

Manik - I'm so sorry my bubbly for leaving you alone in one min.... yesab mera galti he wajase hua... par mein waadha karta hoon... tum ko kuch nehi hone dunga....

Manik says,looking her and kissed on her forehead... Nandu smiled on her sleep...
Aryaman was looking all these things sitting on his room seeing the TV.....

Aryaman - poor Manik tum Nandini ko kese bacchavunga mera nazarom se... mein tumara har chaal ko pata lagavunga Manik....

Aryaman says looking both of them,on the TV screen...

In morning

Nandu wake up from her sleep and saw her love who was sleeping on the couch... she getup from her bed and move to him and knees down infront of him and caressing his hair and kissed on his forehead...

Nandu - how cute my Rockstar is? I'm so lucky to have you in my life....

Manik - No bubbly.... I'm so lucky to have you in my life...

Nandu gasped while popping her eyes... Manik open his eyes and see his baby who was sitting on the floor having shock expressionon her face... he getup and sit straight on the couch....

Manik - itni shock ho ne ki zarroorat nehi hay bubbly....

Nandu - mein socha ki tum so raha tha... par tum so ya nehi....

Manik - haan bubbly I wakeup few minutes before...

Manik says, looking her, keeping her hair behind her ear.... Nandu smiled in that and get up from the floor and about to go but Manik hold her hand....

She turn and look at him... He kissed on her hand and getup from the couch and pull her towards him... She gasped and keep her hand on his chest....He wrap his hand around her waist....

Nandu - Manik chodo mujhe koi aajayaga....

Manik - koi nehi aayaga....

Manik says,looking her,pulling her more close to him.... he move close to her,looking her lips...

Nandu - mom...

Manik - kahan kahan...

Nandu laughed while seeing his condition...

Nandu - koi nehi hay....Manik...

Nandu says,looking him, after pushing him away from her... she ran from that place...

Manik - bubbly this is not fair...

Manik says that and smiled while looking his bubbly cute act, ruffling his hair..
Aryaman saw this on the TV and fuming in anger... He looking them having anger on his eyes....

Aryaman - Kitna din ke liye ye khushi rekhtha hoon mein bhi dekhta hoon Manik and Nandini...

Aryaman says, looking the screen, having evil smirk on his face....

In other side

Nandu ran to the hall and bumped into Nyeonika....

Nyeonika - Nandu tum kyun bhag rehi ho..

Nandu - voh mom actually...

Nyeonika - woh sab chodo... Nandu beta iss haalath mein tum nehi bhag na chahiye...

Nyeonika says,pulling her ear.... Nandu screamed in pain...

Nandu - mom sorry... mein yese dubara nehi karungi.... aap meri khaan chodiye na.... bahut dard ho rehi hay....

Nandu says,holding her hand,jumping in pain.... Nyeonika leave her ear and caressing her cheek.... Nandu eyes is welled up with tears because her mom also do this to her...she immediately hugged her to feel her mom presence on Nyeonika...

Hope you guys will do comments and votes on this update. Your comments encourage me a lot.

Don't forget to tell, how to find the update and don't forget to vote.

Votes were less on previous update.

How do you find MaNan scene?

How do find the update ?

Want twist or MaNan happy moments?

Love Diyu....