Chapter-11

Nandhini select a red colour shervani & move near to Manik & give the dress to him

Nandhini select a red colour shervani & move near to Manik & give the dress to him.Manik want the dress from her hand.He excited to see Nandhini becoz she is also selected a dress for me.All of them changing their dress & reached the down stairs.After few minutes later Manik reached downstairs.They r waiting for Nandhini.

Mukthi:where is Nandhini yaar?itna time hogaya
Abhi : don't worry Mukthi .she will come soon
Navya:guys see there..
Nandhini reached downstairs.They r seeing Nandhini.Manik was lost in her beauty.
Nandhini : guys why r u starring me like this ?
Alya : Baby doll u r so.... beautiful in this dress
Mukthi : I really accept alya words yaar
Nandhini : thank u guys.
Manik : shall we celebrate diwali function
Abhi & Dhruv: guys one second.
Cabir : kya hua? bro
Abhi & dhruv : we want to say something to Mukthi & Alya.
Abhi : first my turn dhruv.
Dhruv:ok buddy.
Abhimanyu move towards Mukthi.He bent down & holds her hands.
Abhi:Mukthi " I LOVE U ". Will u accept my love
Mukthi:i waiting for this moment only Abhi.
she hugged him & her eyes is filled with tears in joy.Both of them hugged very tightly.
Dhruv : guys listen this is my turn.
Dhruv went towards Alya.He bent down & he holds her hands.
Dhruv : Alya " I LOVE U ".
Alya : Me to.... Dhruv.
Alya hugged Dhruv very tightly.
Maddy & Cabir: ur brother & frnds r confessing their LOVE.But u can't able t confess ur love Nandhini.
Manik : shut up guys..
Maddy : guys shall we celebrate diwali..
All of his frnds r move towards the dancing floor & started dancing..Nandhini & Manik standing alone.Manik slowly move towards Nandhini..Nandhini
feels hot breath on her shoulder.She turn towards Manik & see him.
Nandhini : Manik kya hua ?
Manik : slowly move towards her ear & say shall we dance..
Nandhini : slowly say ok to him.
Both of them reached the dancing floor & started dancing for the song ishq wala love.After completing the dance.Her frnds r decided to crack the fire crackers.while playing crackers a small piece of fire spread at one of of the edge of Nandhini's duppata.She not listen that.After few seconds,her duppata started burning.On seeing that Manik shouted Nandhini......Nandhini turn & see her duppata is burning...She shouted loudly somebody help. Manik saved Nandhini from that & hugged her tightly...

Manik : Nandhini everything is fine just relax...
All her frnds come towards her & saying relax yaar ...
Nandhini : ok guys i am fine..
Nandhini leaved from that place.she went to her room & thinking about Manik.i want to say thanks to Manik.She moved to the downstairs & searching for Manik .
Abhi:Nandu r u ok now.
Nandhini:i am fine .u see Manik.
Abhi : no i not see Manik.
while searching Manik & finally she found Manik.she move towards Manik.Alya hold Nandhini hand.
Alya : Baby doll r u ok now .
Nandhini : i ok now.
Manik move towards Maddy & Cabir.Cabir spiked the drink & give it to Manik.
Manik:what is this ?
Maddy : Energy drink yaar..u want to drink now.
Manik drink the energy drink.He was lost his sense & move towards Nandhini.
Manik: Nandhini can i say u something
Nandhini : bolo Manik
Suddenly Nandhini saw Manik slipped.she holds Manik hands.
Nandhini :Manik r u ok
Manik :iam ok but my head is paining.
Nandhini :Manik go to room i will help
Manik:but Nandhini listen....
Nandhini : don't say anything & come with me..
Both of them reached Manik room...He closed the door..She was shocked .Manik was lost his sense..

Precab: Suspense...