Chapter : 43

Life With My Angel

Chapter - 43

Then Manik take her in his embrace.... Nandu nuzzled more into him after getting her life back.... feeling her love very close to hear after a long.... he kissed on her forehead.... Nandu smiled on that....

Manik -baby come let's go and have your breakfast first.... then we will go home our friends are waiting for us...

Manik says to his baby, having love on his eyes while caressing his baby cheek... Nandu nods her head positively, having smile on her face...

Manik get up from his place and forward his hand infront of Nandu... But Nandu nods her head negatively and open her arms infront of him....

Manik smiled in her cute harkat and nods his head in disbelief and take her in his arms and started walking from the Hut, after resting get his forehead with her.... everybody look at them and become witness on their pure love....

He make her to sit in the car and take the driver seat....

Nandu - Manik uss gaadi ko kon lekhar aayega....

Nandu asks Manik, forwarding her finger towards the car....

Manik - don't worry baby Cabir and Dhruv is on the way... they will take that car.... Chale...

Nandu - chalo...

Nandu says looking him, holding his arms and slide her head on his shoulder.... he kissed her head and the car started moving from that place.... he saw the hotel on the way....

He park the car in the hotel and look his baby who was sleeping like a child on his shoulder.... he mesmerised seeing his sleeping beauty..... he was not interested to wake up her in her sleep... but he want to wake up her for having her breakfast....

Manik - baby utto... hotel aagaye.... chalo khaana kaane ke liye....

Nandu - ok...

Nandu says rubbing her eyes, looking at him.... both of them enter into the hotel and take their seat.....

Manik order breakfast for them..... Butler came and serve the food to them....

Nandu - Manik...

Manik - kya hua baby?

Nandu - tum khilaona....

Nandu says childishly, looking him...

Manik - oh baby...

Manik take her food and feeding her.... Nandu also feeding the food to Manik.... after completed the breakfast they move to the mansion.... their friends are waiting for them..

Manik and Nandu enter into the mansion, holding their hand.....

Aditya - tum dono ka problem solve hogaya kya....

Aditya asks, looking them curiously...

Nandu - Haan hum dono beech ka jagada sab khatam....

Nandu says that, holding Manik arms, having smile on her face...

Zoya - tum dono jagada Khatam.... Abhi sab Kuch thik hay ...

Zoya says that, looking Nandini and move towards Nandu and hugged her....

Zoya - I'm happy for you Nandu...

Zoya whisper on her ears... Nandu smiled after hearing that....

Cabir - chalo chalo... hum sab ko bahut saara Kaam hay...

Cabir says that, looking them, having smile on his face....

Dhruv - Haan Cabir bilkul thik ke reha hay... hum sab abhi Aditya aur zoya ka haldi function ka preparation shuru karna hay....