Sent away

Detective Davison

I finally got a warnt for this man arrest they gave us permission to do pbl charges but it's gonna take a while for them to fully go through them.

The judge wants to do it himself saying he wants it to be a fair case since this monster is still a kid. But he gave us permission to hold him in jail until he decides what's gonna happen to him.

He recently bought a mansion guessing it's from his rapping career and we are just now pulling up.

-

Jahseh

Me and members only cleaned this house for all weapons, drugs, and any thing illegal. We even cleaned the computers, everything.

We have to be prepared because if the fbi is looking for me then they're coming soon and I need to look as clean as possible because know my records aren't so good.

Me and red jumped from the sound of banging on the door.

"DETECTIVE DAVISON WITH FBI AGENT REESE OPEN UP"

He screams making red look at me

"Go upstairs and don't come down until you hear us leave"

I don't want her to see me get locked up, I kissed her one last time before she ran upstairs

"Make sure she stays"

I say to ski making him go upstairs with her, I walked to the door opening it automatically putting my hands behind my head turning around.

"You have the right to remain silent anything say will be held against you in court"

He said putting me in cuffs, I kept calm and quiet knowing how racist this detective is but was relieved to see the FBI agent was black

"Oh you wanna act all calm now like I don't know about what you do"

I smile at him as he put me into the car, he got in with his partner and began to drive. I look out of back window looking at red watching us drive away through our bedroom window and seeing cops walk into the house.

I knew they were gon raid my shit, happy I got rid of the things.

"Can't believe they gave us a nigger agent"

"Can we not use that language"

His partner said, ok at least she's not racist but obviously very easy to take advantage of so if this bitch ass nigga shoot me she ain't gon do shit and play along.

Is this a good time to start praying to god? Shit ion know but if you real help me out nigga, damn.

-

Stokeley

I ran downstairs as I heard them buss into the house and into the rooms

"What the fuck?!"

"We have a warnt"

A hot ass agent said

"Never mind forget that, after they gone you tryna do a lil sum. I ain't no snitch"

She chuckled

"We can have a little role play"

"I'm sorry how old are you?"

She spoke

"Just turned 18 baby"

"Well you should know I'm 37 and married"

"Baby girl I slept with plenty married woman in my days, last one was Mrs.Johnson my math teacher she was in her 40s. Ain't no shame in my game"

"Ew"