Mrs.onfroy

"Michelle?"

He ask as I got into the car

"Yes"

He nodded and began driving

-

It took us an hour to get to the destination and the guy opened the door for me. There were 2 guys outside, one taking pictures of me and another recording me.

I frowned going inside of the building. It was dark but soon as the door closed behind me it lit up showing me in an infinity room.

I look ahead of me seeing jahseh on his knee, my heart dropped to my ass. He took my hand looking me in my eyes.

"I know right now is like what the hell, and it's a lot going on but I want us to welcome our second kid into this world as married parents. I've been waiting for this day since I met you and I love how excited you was to say we were engaged when I got you that promise ring. Now it's for real"

He took my promise ring off

"Michelle white, will you marry me"

I nod with tears coming out my eyes, he put the ring on my finger laughing

"Stop crying so much"

"Shut up I'm pregnant"

I whine, a priest came in with a bible making me get confused.

"What the hell"

I said making jah laugh getting off his knee, the priest stood in front of us

"Do you Michelle take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband to live and to-"

"We do"

Jahseh rushed him

"Ok, kiss your bride"

Jahseh grabbed my chin kissing me making me kiss back. So proposal and marriage in one we love to see it.

"Here sign here"

The priest handed me a pen as I pulled away from the kiss

"You making me sign a prenup"

I ask jahseh making him laugh

"No idiot, it's to make your name legally onfroy"

"Oh"

I said signing, jahseh signed as well, he twirled me around kissing me making me giggle.

"I love you"

I said

"I love you more baby girl"

-

3 weeks later/ dec27

Trippy tripped in with a bottle of henny in his hand as jahseh looked at him with a bored expression.

They still haven't made up their differences but trippy's still my brother so he can't hate him forever.

"Well jahseh you got what you wanted"

He plopped on the couch

"What you talking bout"

"She kilt it"

His voice cracked, jahseh facial expression went to sympathy.

"Vro"

Jahseh sighed

"It don't matter, you ain't want me to have it anyway"

A tear fell from his eyes, he really wanted to be a dad