Chapter 1

It was finally the day that they went back to Hogwarts.Hermione sat down, a few minutes later draco sat right next to and put his arm around her.

"Malfoy don't touch me." said Hermione, she felt herself blush a bit she walked away mad. As Hermione found a new seat, she saw the three people whose company she longed for most: Harry Potter, Ron, And...

"GINNY". She yelled   

"HERMIONE", "Hey Ginny" Said Hermione . Ron was talking to Harry.

" Ron !" said hermione running to him and jumped giving him a hug - they finally got a compartment on the train. Hermione looked over at Ron and saw him texting someone with a big smile on his face.

"Who are you texting?"    

"Oh um.......my.....um...Mom" Ron replies as he immediately put his phone down. Hermione thought he looked suspicious but did not say anything. - they all got off of the train and Hermione looks over at Draco and she sees him staring at her. Oh how she thought he looked so cute when he looked at her like that. Wait..WHAT. He realized she was looking at him and quickly turned away. They all went into the great hall to hear the annual announcements and to eat. Then they were all sent to bed. Oh how Hermione was excited for the next day, For the first day of school.