Chapter 10

Hi Draco." said Hermione "Hey Hermione" said Draco. Draco grabbed her hand as Ron walked past.Hermione felt herself blush a little as she looked away. He can't know what she thought. As soon as Ron was out of sight Hermione said "Let go of me Malfoy !" Hermione said acting so he wouldn't think she Loved  him. "Bye Draco" said Hermione, Draco thought"Her voice is cute." . "Bye Hermione" Draco said a few seconds later . they walked away. Hermione held her book close to her heart tightly, daydreaming about Draco . Transfiguration was hermione's first class of the day. Hermione couldn't wait till potions, not because of Ginny being there . which was a plus  , but she didn't know why. Maybe it was because , dra- maybe it can't be , right ? after potions Draco came up to her. " Can you come with me to the Library after dinner? " Asked Draco "Ok Malfoy, I Guess ?"  Hermione Replied ,  Ginny joined Hermione as she walked to the great hall to eat lunch. Hermione said to  Ginny, " I think.. I think that I love ." said hermione " draco" she whispered since she saw  him close  "YES , MY SHIP HAS SAILED" shouted Ginny "shh , Ginny" said Hermione.  Draco looked up at Hermione and smiled a bit . Everyone continued to eat their lunch. After lunch she had herbology  draco waved through a window. " Hermione,  Would you like to tell u s what this plant is ? " Said Professor Sprout  ' uhh.. Knotgrass." said Hermione unsure.  "Yes , Please dont look out the window." Replied professor sprout "ok, sorry" Said Hermione looking Down.  after herbology Hermione went charms. Charms were amazing to Hermione. So many spells , she scanned the room for Ginny , but instead her eyes met with draco's grey eyes , "hey Hermione" said Ginny Hermione startled jumped and looked at ginny ," hey !" Said Hermione , before she knew it was dinner. While eating her dinner she told Ginny what happened. " He asked me to come to the library with him" said Hermione "Then go" replied Ginny . After dinner she went to the library. , " woof" "Huh what was that?" she asked draco. " oh no i-" said draco, before he could finish a dog jumped on Hermione "aww, you're so cute" said Hermione to the dog while petting it. "I got it for you" said draco smiling at how happy Hermione was. "Thanks !" said Hermione " I'm going to grab a book"said Hermione " Can i join you ?" Asked Draco . "Sure" said Hermione , later as she read her book with Draco, he fell asleep on her shoulder with the puppy in his lap deep asleep."Oh, Whatever."whispered Hermione.