Chapter 28

Hermione had just gotten home from work when she fell over from a stabbing pain somewhere in her body. It was not the first time that day that she had felt the pain.

"Hermione! Are you ok?" Draco said catching her.

"Yes Draco. I am fine.But there is something I probably should tell you" Hermione informed.

"OH NO ARE YOU DYING!!!!!!" Draco asked in worry.

"Calm down draco, i am FINE" Hermione reassured.

"What's happening ?"  Asked Luna stumbling down the stairs.

"Luna, mommy needs to talk to Daddy alone ok?" Hermione told Luna.

"Ok mommy" Luna fell over and rolled away.

"Draco....... I felt this pain before today..."

"REALLY WHEN!!!!!"

"two years ago..... Before I had Luna. Do you understand what I am trying to say?"

"YES I DO!YOU NEED TO GET IN THE CAR RIGHT NOW!! I AM TAKING YOU TO THE ER BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE AND I LOSE YOU FOREVER!!"  Draco yelled grabbing the keys.

"Dude chill... I am NOT dying... I'm pregnant" Hermione  finally spat out.

"Oh" Draco said sitting down.

"Yes......"

"so that means...." Draco looked up at her and started smiling.

"Luna is going to be a big sister." Draco stood up and grabbed hermione. He  was so happy that he kissed her.

"Hey luna, can you come in here?" Draco yelled across the house

"Ok daddy"Luna responded , Luna rolled to Draco.

"Listen, how would you feel about having a little brother or sister?" Hermione asked her once she sat down.

"I would wuv it Mommy. Why?" she asked.

"Because, in about 6 months, you will have a little brother or sister." Draco said smiling.

"Really?" She jumped up and started hopping around the room.

"Well someone's excited." Draco started laughing.

"AT Least  don't walk around the house i roll." Said Luna .Draco laughed even harder. They were definitely one happy family.