Chapter 8

"Hey Hermione" Ginny said calling Hermione to her.

"Oh hey gin" hermione responded looking back at her.

"Have you seen Draco's best friend? He is so cute." Ginny said randomly.

"I guess but what about Harry?" Hermione responded concerned.

" What about him , he isnt as cute as blaise " said Ginny daydreaming, blaise walked by and Ginny walked up to him and they started talking. Hermione looked at Harry worried if Ginny even liked him.

' Hey Hermione " said Harry walking up to her

" Hey Harry" said Hermione. "So heard your with Draco, huh" asked harry

" No. Who said that, he only helped me get back ron." Replied Hermione

" oh Draco said you kissed him." said Harry.

"Be right back , harry" said Hermione

"What are you-" harry asked , "too late." Hermione had dashed off in look for Draco, and oh she was mad.

"Malfoy!" Shouted Hermione , Draco walked up to her

" what ?"

"WHY DID YOU TELL HARRY I KISSED YOU ." Hermione demanded a answer

" I thought you were fine with it ." said Draco

" No , and sorry." said Hermione

"it's fine" replied Draco walking away. A paper fell out of his pocket onto the floor . it had a picture of Hermione and had heart next to it.

"What The" said Hermione. Meanwhile, Ginny was planning to break with Harry. Harry liked someone else too. That someone was Cho Chang. But did she love him ? indeed she did.

"Hey Ginny" said Harry

" Hey Harry "Said ginny

" im sorry but, i'm breaking up with you, i really like blaise." said Ginny looking down.

"Oh that's fine i like Cho." Replied Harry. Ginny went to see Blaise as Harry went to see Cho. question remains for hermione : were Harry and Ginny ever in love ?