Chapter 30

I feel so bad. Like so bad." Hermione screamed.

"Its ok Hermione. We will get through this. Together.' Draco reassured me.

"Shut up Malfoy." she yelled in his face.

"no " he teased. Hermione slapped him on the arm.

"I SAID SHUT UP MALFOY" Draco and Hermione were in the car on their way to the hospital. Hermione was about to give birth to their second child; Right now, Draco was driving Hermione crazy and it seems like no matter what she says or does, he won't shut up.

"I love you to death but honestly SHUT UP" she said starting to calm down. Draco just grinned. They finally arrived and Draco got out of the car and picked Hermione up bridal style. He carried her into the  hospital;. And they were held immediately.

*12 hours later*

"Mr. Malfoy, you may come in now." Draco walked into the room and saw Hermione holding a little baby.

"Draco... meet your new son.... Liam Malfoy..", Hermione smiled looking up at Draco

. "Aww he is so cute." Draco said walking up to them and kissing Hermione.

"Okay you may leave now." the nurse said.

"Okay bye. Thank you." Hermione said they were leaving. They got home to Blaise sitting on the couch, Harry at the table, Cho standing above Harry,  and Ginny at the door with Luna.. grinning. "Hey guys." They all stayed the night celebrating and welcoming Liam to the family.