2.first meet

LISA: HOW!!!
Y/N: don't shout bitch
LISA:first you had a fight with that cold ice berg and then you are his seatmate and now you are telling me not to SHOUT!!!!!
Y/N: easy girl
LISA: YOU!!(she pointed at jennie who was standing in the corner enjoying the whole drama)why are you just staring!!!
JENNIE:what it's interesting (she giggled)
LISA: you wait i am gonna whoop your ass with jin oppa's pink slippers
JENNIE: NO WAY!!!(we all flinched by the sudden shout)
Y/N: calm down jennie she can't whoop your ass with oppa's pink slippers
LISA: and why that
Y/N: bcz he doesn't share it with anyone
JENNIE: i am not scared of those slippers i was thinking what if jimin and y/n and up together like kdramas
(THAT'S IT THIS GIRL IS DEAD)
Y/N: i know liz can't take oppa's slippers but I CAN YAHHH!!!!! KIM JENNIE YOU ARE SO DEAD TODAY
(Then me and lisa were chasing after jennie and jennie was running like a crazy af there was a reason we were called three idiots and there we go again
Y/N pov
(I fell AGAIN but i was shocked cause i was not on the floor i slowly opened my eyes and my eyes widened i was caught by JIMIN i looked in his eyes they were too.......painful and deep like an ocean but after a few seconds when we were lost in each others eyes but one of my bitch interrupted)
JENNIE: y/n wher-WOAH!!! I TOLD YOU.....LISAAAA
(We quickly let go of each other in embarrassment and shrugged the imaginary dust off)
Y/N: th..th..thank you (embarrassed)
(Then I walked in opposite direction walked as fast as I could)
Y/N: AISH!! I hate you guys (i yelled whispering)
LISA: what was happening here?
JENNIE: just like i said....
Y/N: just shut up you bitch(i rolled my eyes)
JENNIE: liz you just missed the whole drama...uhh i forgot to record it
LISA: what happened
JENNIE: y/n fell on jimi-
Y/N: NOTHING!!!
LISA: JIMIN WHAT?
Y/N: let's go to our classes or we will get detention ( i changed the topic bcz I don't want embarrass my self)
TIME SKIP
AFTER SCHOOL
JIN: how was the school y/n
Y/N:GREAT!!(i shouted)
JIN: woah..calm down girl
Y/N: hehehe (i giggled)
JIN: now go get a shower and then come for the dinner
(I ran towards my room smiling like an idiot then dropped myself on bed and remembering every single moment of today i hugged my pillow tightly and giggled)
Y/N: OMG..he was so hot
JIN: Y/N COME DOWN QUICKLY!!!!
Y/N: COMING OPPA
(then i took an quick shower and changed into an comfy dress then had dinner)

NEXT DAY
AT SCHOOL

(I was a bit early today because i didn't wanna face anyone after the accident the whole school was empty but thumbs up to my bad luck JIMIN was there)

END OF POV
JIMIN POV
(I was early today because i don't wanna see that clumsy girl's face after what happened yesterday she is kinda cute and intelligent and daring type girl but IDC but i walking towards the library when I met pair of eyes that i didn't wanna but she looked so shocked)
JIMIN: cute(mumbled)

Y/N pov
(As i saw him i ran away from there as far as possible)
Y/N: aishh!! Why god what have i done that you are testing my patience
(Then i went to library to have some kind of inner peace because i like to read it helps me alot when I'm in stress luckily there was no one except a girl she seems to be pretty interested in books she was too pretty and sweet i went to her and said)
Y/N: umm.. hi I am kim y/n. Would you mind if i ask your name you seem pretty interested in books
???: (she giggled) why would I mind. Hi! I am rose PARK ROSE
Y/N: such a pretty name can is sit here
ROSE: of course
(then we had alot of laughing and talking she was too kind but good times also have an break then we both bid our goodbyes and went to our classes)

TIME SKIP
LUNCH TIME IN CAFETERIA
(I walked in and saw lisa and jennie i waved at them and walked towards them after sometime jin oppa and namjoon oppa came with their friends and sat with us yes we all do our lunch together because my brothers don't want me to be alone like DUH I'm not alone or lisa and jennie are with me)
(I was literally irritated but when my eyes met with my little chim*i made that*i got super excited and jennie saw it)
JENNIE: what happened why are you so excited because of JIM-(i cut her off by putting my hand on her mouth)
Y/N: i am excited to see my lovely brothers (i said and greeted them)
Y/N: hi!!oppas
JHOPE: oh hey!y/n how are you
Y/N: i am fine come have a seat
JHOPE: thnkx
(We all were having while listening to jin oppa's dad jokes I done I am going)
Y/N: excuse me i have to use the bathroom
LISA: let's go together
Y/N: no use I can go alone
LISA: AS YOU WISH(she said angrily because i know she was also making an excuse to run out there then i giggled and mouthed goodbye and ran out of there)

JIMIN pov
(I was so fed up that i didn't even noticed that y/n walked out of the cafeteria so I also just stood up and walked out)

A/N pov
(Y/N was walking at the corridor at jimin was also coming from the other side they didn't saw each other because of the wall and just then when they both were turning and y/n's clumsiness took over and she bumped into jimin they both ended up holding hands y/n was literally too close to jimin and they both were looking at each other in the eyes and suddenly the weather changed time stopped and everything went black)

*To be continued sorry for my over imagination*