7.caught red handed

Y/n pov
(I looked at him beyond shock he leaned closer and when I smelled his scent my wolf said "mate" I shook my head and looked at him in his eyes his was staring at me the whole time then he smiled a little and then ruffled my hair and went from there again with his cold poker face and here I was still standing there stiff)
Y/N:what the hell happened!!!
JIMIN pov
(I looked at her before wearing my hoodie and smiled a little after looking at her face she is damn cute she is making me crazy I am so in love with you KIM Y/N)
(I came in the cafeteria and saw everyone looking at me so I said)
JIMIN:what? By the way I'm going home early Don't look for me
(I said to rosé unnie and she looked at me in shock Because I never really informed her that I'm going home or anywhere but today I was so happy that I felt like telling unnie about it well I never hated she is the best but I don't talk to her because....she didn't let me take my revenge)
ROSÉ pov
ROSÉ:did he really said that or I'm hallucinating
JISOO:he said that.... congrats
(I felt like it was my jimin whom i lost 10 years ago after the war jimin never laughed nor smiled he became as cold as ice but I always knew once he will find his mate he will melt I was so happy that I stood up on my chair and started jumping)
JIN:woah!!waoh!! Calm down girl
(Then they all laughed and we all stopped once we saw y/n entering with a big smile yet shocked)
Y/n pov
(I entered I was really happy it was the best day of my life I was walking that suddenly someone hugged me that made me stumble I looked it was rosé unnie and after some time I felt my shoulder wet I looked at her she was crying)
Y/N:what happened unnie?!?!
ROSÉ:thank you...thank you so much!!
Y/N:why??
(Before she could say something the bell rang she hugged me for the last time and went away I have never seen her that happy before so I asked lisa)
LISA:you have done something that has never has been done in ages!!
(She said and patted my shoulder and went away leaving me dumbfounded)
TIME SKIP
((School was over so I went as I entered jin oppa and namjoon oppa ran and said bombarded with questions)
JIN:what happened did jimin did something?!?!
RM:did he hurt you!?!
JIN:does it hurt somewhere!?!!?
RM:did he hurt he so hard!?!!?!
JIN: I will kill that boy!!!
RM:why aren't you saying anything?!!?!!
Y/N:you are not even letting me speak
(I said trying not to laugh)
JIN:YAH!! WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING!!!
Y/N:sorry...sorry the look on your faces
(I laughed out loud and ran away)
JIN:YAH!! YOU LITTLE RAT COME HERE!!
(I went upstairs in my room and dropped myself on bed and rolled over whole duvet around me)
Y/N: park jimin....what have done to me?!?!!
(I giggled and hid myself in the duvet blushing)

NEXT DAY
(I woke up and took a shower then went in the kitchen I was a but early today so I thought of making breakfast today I made bacon and eggs and my signature juice STRAWBERRY MILKSHAKE and then after a while jin and namjoon oppa came and looked at me in surprise)
Y/N:good morning oppa
JIN: good.... morning (he said with a suspicious look)
Y/N:aish!!!.... I don't want anything OK
(Seokjin then smiled and sat down I ate early because I ate while making also)
Y/N:oppa I'm going first byeee
(Then I kissed their cheeks and went outside I went early today because I felt like reading so I when I reached school I made ny way to the library and there I found rosé unnie)
Y/N:hey unnie...how are you
ROSÉ:oh y/n... I'm fine what about you
Y/N: I'm perfect...by the way what are you doing here this early
ROSÉ: I usually come here at this time (she laughed embarrassed and scratch her neck)
Y/N:oh....but don't get upset but why are smiling so much while looking at your phone
ROSÉ:oh..this(she smiled and showed me)
Y/N: who's this??
ROSÉ:JIMIN
Y/N:WHAT?!!?!.... it's j..ji..jimin!!!
ROSÉ:yes
Y/N:can I look at it more closer
ROSÉ:of course
(She showed me and a small smiled curved on my lips without me knowing)

jimin!!!ROSÉ:yesY/N:can I look at it more closerROSÉ:of course(She showed me and a small smiled curved on my lips without me knowing)

ROSÉ:com'on y/n it's just a pic you have the whole person you can see him everyday like this... (she said in a teasing way)
Y/N:what are you talking about
(I said blushing hard)
ROSÉ:you look so cute when you blush
Y/N: I think should go now class is going to start
(I said trying to go away but no)
ROSÉ: are you sure...there is alot of time left remember!!
Y/N:uhh.. I haven't done my h.w I have to complete it!!!
ROSÉ: oh...you need help
Y/N:no thanks
(I smiled)
Y/N:I should get going now...bye
(I waved and she waved back)
(I was walking towards my classroom smiling to myself after looking at his picture he was so adorable back then he looks so cute while smiling my thoughts were when someone whispered in my ear)
JIMIN: thinking of me beautiful
( I immediately turned around but as I turned around he walked away)
Y/n:Y/n: I.... I... wasn't thinking o..of you!!(he gave me an OK sign and left)
Why am I shuttering wait was I thinking too loud oh my how am I gonna face him in the class why lord why.... why always me
(I said to myself and went towards the classroom as I entered my eyes met two pairs of beautiful eyes I walked towards him and sat on my seat)
JIMIN: you're looking pretty as always
(As he said and I hear rushed towards my cheeks I was looking like a whole tomato I looked away so that he can't see me)
JIMIN:cute (he whispered)
(Thank god our teacher entered and started the class I was listening that suddenly my eyes felt on jimin I was about to wake him up but when I saw his face my melted like an ice cream his angelic face he is so cute unknowingly I was about to pinch his cheek but our professor shouted)
Prof:y/n done admiring jimin
Y/n:no.. I mean no I wasn't....a..a..admiring him
(Professor chuckled and said)
Prof:ok now focus
(I saw infront and jimin smiled and changed his turned his head to other side)

Sorry my dear readers I have been through alot that's why I couldn't post it I hope you can understand love you
I purple you 💜💜