6.mated

LISA:what do you mean?!!
Y/n:you don't want me to fight with that asshole because he dropped me on the floor RIGHT!!
(Lisa and jennie sighed in Relief and said)
LISA: y..yeah!!!
Y/n:OK!! I won't do anything leave me
LISA:promise
Y/n:yup!!(i nodded and crossed my fingers my fingers behind my back)
(They slowly released the grip on my hand as they released it I ran towards the cafeteria)
LISA:oh crap!!!
JENNIE:we need to stop before she do something stupid AGAIN?!?!!!
(we ran behind)
Y/n:PARK JIMIN!?!?!! I WON'T LET YOU LIVE YOUR PEACE
JIMIN POV
(We were eating peacefully not until someone burst open im cafeteria and they all flinched except me and namjoon hyung spilled his juice a SECOND time)
RM:oh man!! It was the last (fake cries)
(And then)
BANG!!!
(someone slammed his/her hand on table)
Y/N pov
(I ran into cafeteria and scan the whole cafeteria when I found him I ran towards him everone was looking at me except him he was sipping his bobba all time not even even caring about the surrounding I slammed my hand on the table but he didn't even looked at me I burned in anger and threw jin oppa's drink all over him he stoop up burning in anger and looked at me giving me freaking death glare)
Y/n:this is what you deserve for throwing me on floor!?!?
(Every single person in the cafeteria gasped on my actions and then he stepped towards me and spilled all over me and he laughed)
(When he laughed my heart was beating in a abnormal way everyone was shocked because it was the first time he has laughed infront of everyone)
Y/n:YOU?!?! (He ran and i followed him screaming my lungs out)
Y/n:PARK JIMIN!?! YOU ARE SO DEAD IN MY HANDS?!!!
(he laughed more and ran hearing him laugh made me smile)
(I was chasing him not until I didn't see him anywhere)
Y/n:where did he went?
(Suddenly someone held my wrist and took me in a old classroom I didn't looked at him I bumped in his chest and when I looked up a pair of lips met mine I shot my eyes open when I looked who was it..it was .........PARK JIMIN)
(He broke the kiss and looked at me in my eyes I was just too beyond shock I didn't even know what was happening)
LISA pov
(They left and we all looked at each other in silence it broke when jin oppa spoke)
JIN: aww my bobba that little rat!!
(I was about to say anything but I stopped when we heard sobs we all looked at the person it was rosé)
LISA:what happened!?!!
ROSÉ: it's first after many years I have heard him laughing..jisoo did you saw that he laughed my jimin laughed
JISOO:we all saw that rosé you're soon gonna have have your old jimin back
(She hugged jisoo and cried louder we were also crying seeing rosé cry it really hurts when your loved ones are sad)
LISA:now you all stop you're make us cry too you look too ugly when you cry
(We all laughed)
LISA&JUNGKOOK:GROUP HUG!!!!
(We shouted and we all hugged and laughed)
ROSÉ:my treat today everyone
ALL:WOHOO!!
JIMIN pov
(Y/n was chasing me but then I stopped and hide in a classroom I don't know what got into me but my wolf said "get her" I hold her and she bumped into me and when I smelled her scent my wolf shouted something that made my eyes wide and looked at her without even thinking twice I kissed her....her lips were so soft she was so shocked that she didn't even moved I pulled back and when I looked at her shocked face I giggled)
JIMIN:Hi!?! My lovely....mate

*Sorry my dear readers i couldn't write bcz of my exams I'm sorry please give alot of love to my piece of my heart thank you 💜💜💜💜*