10.sleepover

JIMIN:yes..... I remembered everything probably she forgot but I can't I know every single thing and..... I know who she is it's because of my powers whenever I look at her I think she's so strong she had been through alot but still she smile like nothing happened I'm glad to see my mate happy and strong my thoughts were intruppted my honey like voice)
Y/N:now.... who's more stronger huh?!?!?!
JIMIN: I surrender...
(I put my hands in the air and she chuckled)
ROSÉ:okay..okay you lovely dovey now arrange the mess you made....
Y/N: the loser team will do it....
V:HEY!!! when was that settled!?!?!!!
Y/N:now....
(I shook my head at her childish behavior and laughed)
JIMIN:ok..we will do it..
Y/N: that's like good boy
(She patted my head but then stopped what was she doing)

Y/N pov
(I stopped and looked at him in his eyes he was staring right into my soul like he will kille with his this stare)
JIMIN:take a picture it will last longer
(I instantly looked away and said)
Y/N:start your work now.....
(He laughed and then)
???:(clears throat) respect the singles here..
JIMIN:shut up and help me here
V:why so serious dude.....
LISA:y/n I'm going to take a shower because of all thus mess I'm all sweaty
Y/N:ok.... I'll give you your clothes
V:your clothes....you live here Lisa
Y/N:no...she doesn't live here but we hangout too much that's why she always leave here spare clothes here
V:oh
JIMIN: you're helping or not?
V:yeah yeah
(I giggled and went to take lisa's clothes)

Time Skip
(My chim and tae were done working and I asked them to take shower and then we'll watch a movie but then I remembered that jimin doesn't have clothes and tae already took jungkook's clothes then I took jungkook's clothes and went in the guest room I knocked on the door but no one answered then I thought that he will be showering I peeked in and he was showering I went inside and put the clothes on bed and was about to go that the bathroom door clicked open I turned around and said)
Y/N: hey i got yo-AHHHHHH
JIMIN:AHHHH-YAH!!why are you screaming!?!?!!!
Y/N: can't you wear something before coming outside
JIMIN: can't you knock before coming in
Y/N:I did but no one answered!!!
(I said still closing my eyes and hiding my face in my palm)
Y/N:i-i got you some clothes... I'll get going
(I turned around ready to But....... my luck was not with me I tripped over my own leg but jimin held my wrist and we both fall on the bed I opened my eyes and he was right infront of me looking in my eyes his deep brown eyes that cute little nose those plumpy lips I want to kiss all the time he is just so perfect in EVERY FREAKING WAY)
I didn't even realize that he was getting closer and closer I closed my eyes and then.....)
V:what are-OH MY GOD MY HOLY EYES
(he said and then just shut door just like how he came)
Y/N:u-umm...c-c-can you g-get off me off
JIMIN:no....not until i finish what we started...
(He looked at me and then he attacked me with a passionate kiss after a few seconds I kissed him back we pull back breathing heavily trying to catch air he rested his forhead on mine he smiled and said)
JIMIN:I LOVE YOU...
(my heart skipped a beat I blushed hard and tried to hide my tomato face)
JIMIN: shouldn't you say it back
Y/N: everyone is waiting...
(I pushed him but he was ao strong but then i realized something he was half naked and I just touched HIS BARE CHEST!!!!! he looked down and smirked I quickly pushed him with all my might and to my surprise he moved and I ran away as fast as I could to my room and closed the door behind me and kept my hand on my chest breathing heavily and blushing hard)

JIMIN POV
(as she went i layed down on the bed smiling Like crazy)
AUTHOR POV
JIMIN &Y/N: is this the feeling of mate?
JIMIN:uhh what are you doing to me y/n?
Y/N:what are doing to md jimin?

Y/N POV
(I came out of room and went towards the living room followed by jimin he came in with me in living room I looked at him and when he looked at me I looked away blushing)
LISA:what took you guys so long?!?!?
V: personal reasons...
(Then everyone laughed at us we were both just blushing hard)
ROSÉ: guys stop it or they'll explode blushing let's just start the movie we have already chose the movie
Y/N: I'll take the snacks
LISA:no need I already did and got TWO packets
(She said and glare at tae)
Y/N: I won't be surprised if they will be mated
( I mumble)
JIMIN:me too
(We both settled down on the couch I was sitting between jimin and jennie and tae and lisa were sitting on the ground for a better view and rosé unnie was sitting beside jennie)

TIME SKIP
(The film was kinda scary and those stupid people know I don't watch scary movies and I know they have chose it intentionally I was holding pillow in my hand)
JIMIN: is there someone standing there?
(He whispered)
Y/N:what do you mean there is no one except us in the House
JIMIN:*gasp* it means......
Y/N:*gulps*it's a ghost
(I was about to turn around but he held my face and said)
JIMIN:Don't look at it what if he eat you!!
(I was on about to cry)
JIMIN: quickly hug me he won't do anything
(I nodded and quickly throw myself on him I was so close to him that I can hear his heartbeat but I couldn't think of anything beside that thing that jimin told me about)

JIMIN POV
(I couldn't control myself from hugging my little baby boo so I made up the whole drama but when I looked down at her she was already sleeping and everyone was also sleeping except Rosé unnie they I called her)
JIMIN:unnie!!
ROSÉ:hmm
JIMIN:can you please pass the blanket I'm stuck here
(She looked at me and chuckled)
ROSÉ: wait.....I'll get it
(She came with the smile and gave the blanket and said)
ROSÉ: You're lucky to have this angel
(I smiled and looked at her)
JIMIN:I know..
(I kissed her forehead and fall asleep)

Hey lovelies i hope you all are doing fine as i said before I couldn't post because of my exams but I hope you like this piece of heart and my time live you all take care and stream PTD
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜✨✨