Part 87

The wedding started a couple hours later, the ceremony was beautiful to watch considering everything, it brought light into our day.

It was the evening and everyone was dancing, bill and fleur in the middle and everyone cheering them on.

I was stood to the side with the twins clapping them on, a lot of people turned up which surprised me, even Luna and her dad which I was glad to see.

Sirius and Remus insisted them and some others guarded the outside as much as I told them to come and have fun they refused.

"Hello y/n" Luna came up from behind me and I smiled.

"Oh hello." I hugged her gently and she returned the favour.

Her father came up behind her and kissed her head. 

"Xenophelius lovegood" he shook my hand.

"Y/n y/ln sir, a friend of lunas." I smiled.

I looked down at the necklace on his neck, it was mesmerising and very interesting.

"Like the necklace" I smiled and pointed at it.

"Ah- um yes" he stuttered and dragged Luna away to talk to some others.

I furrowed my brows and walked back to the twins who were sat down having a drink.

"Pass me one." I smiled and took a drink off Fred.

I tried to stay near the twins or people I knew at all times considering there were a lot of people I didn't know.

"I'll be back in a second" I sighed and walked outside focusing on the ring that matched Draco's where I felt his heartbeat and smiled.

"Interesting ring y/ln" I looked up to see Cedric.

"Hey" I smiled looking back down at the ring.

"WATCH OUT!!" Remus yelled to everyone outside, Cedric dragged me aside as a blue light flew into the tent.

Me, Cedric, Charlie and the rest came running inside to see it in the centre of the room.

It was the voice of Kingsley shacklebolt, a member of the order.

"The ministry has fallen, the minister of magic is dead..... they are coming, they are coming.... they are coming." And the light blew away.

Within seconds I was being mulled into the crowd of people apparating away or leaving.

I couldn't find anyone and ducked once a death eater flew into the tent and was throwing spells left right and centre.

I held my wand firmly in my hand as I tried looking for Harry wondering where he was, I heard him call and try to run for Ginny, I went to follow and ran into his back when Remus and Sirius stood in front of us.

"GO GO!!" They both called, we nodded and ran to Ron and Hermione who apparated us out of there.

-

"George, Fred, Sirius, all of them we shouldn't have left!" I yelled as a bus near enough knocked us over.

"We had to y/n we had no choice." Mione huffed and Harry dragged me through the crowded streets of London with the other two.

We looked over dressed just coming from a fucking wedding and wands in our hands which just look like sticks to muggles, we kept our heads down in case of any witches or wizards that are around.