Sa lalle

A/N

I seriously feel like dying, and crying I lost this chapter crying to death literally 💀😭💔💔

I was editing this chapter and it just disappeared

1700+ words disappeared, this is crazy, it hurts sooo bad cause the chapter meant so much and I lost it💔💔💔

But I started re writing it after loosing it cause I didn't want to forget most...

But shit hurts so bad likee... poured my heart into that chapter and it's gone??
Very suckish....
So here goes nothing..

Ajzaira's pov.

It was a Wednesday I drove to Aisha and humairahs mansion family house which was in a fancy estate, fancy expensive estate.

It consisted of their aunts, uncles, cousins, step siblings and the three wives of their father including their mom.

They were lucky their dad gave them money to rent a different house in a more low key estate, they were the only two daughters of their mother, but they did have two older brothers.

But now that hummy was getting married I didn't know what Aisha planned to do about the house they lived in, she would have to be alone or go back home, and they had said something about now living with their whole family was annoying. I didn't think she'd be ready to live home again, especially without hummy.

When I got the Mansion I walked inside the front of the house, there was a big packing space where the whole family's cars were packed.

I saw people walking around, Aisha and humairah had said they didn't want to have the sa lallae In the parking space cause if guests came in they'd see us, so instead they're having it at the back of the house.

The back of the house was a pretty normal size,it was big but the parking space was thrice bigger.

I walked towards the small lane which lead to the back of the house, finally at the end of the lane they came in sight, the girls and the decoration, the place looked so beautiful There were carpets all over, there was five carpets in total,with five Ladies on each and a mai lallae on each.

Then at the top of the Mini stairs there were three carpets.

One on the left, right and middle, the people on the left were Aisha nadiya and fitted gown girl while the middle one was empty and the right one had Aisha's favorite cousins and step siblings. I took a snap of the whole place posting it on my snap story.

"Aj!!." Aisha yelled my name when she saw me, I walked up to them Taking a seat on the carpet making us now four.

The henna artist had already started on Aisha's hands

"You finally showed abi!" Zainab Yelled

I was just an hour late though "wlhi, I had to cook before leaving the house." I smiled

"Awwn wifey!" She smiled putting her hands on my shoulder and my head on her shoulder like I was a kid.

I laughed and her silly ness, Me and nadiya shakes hands.

"Aisha I like your henna." I said looking at one finished hand.

"Thank you." She blushed as she continued chatting

"What type of henna do you want." Nadiya asked "You can pick from these." She gave me a paper with different henna styles

I showed her a picture on my phone something similar to the one on my wedding day "I just want this and this on both sides of my hand."