05: Hidden Memories

Choi Hyunsuk's POV

As soon as I got back to my house, I immediately looking for my mom. But she's nowhere to be seen. Yeah, I should have been used to this now. Since dad leave both of us alone, mom have been working so hard and yes, I'm so proud of her for that but I also missed the presence of my mom.

Yoo Min are lucky for always having his mom and Yoon Hee by his side. It's not the same for me. Somehow it feels like home whenever I'm with Yoo Minʼs family. But I really wanna know his twin better. Who are you, Yoon Hee? You're really messing up with my mind now.

I'm trying to look for my old camera because I accidentally remembered that Jihoon once said that my mom introduced myself to them as a mini photographer? But it was hard because it's quite high so I grabbed a ladder to reach the camera on top of my closet but I accidentally saw a box. What box is this?

You know how curiosity can kill someone right? That's what i felt when I knew about my condition before. I was suffering a memory loss since I get involved into one accident when I was still 10 years old at September 18. Wait, today but 8 years ago?

I also knew about this one girl that I've loved since I was 9. And it's Kim Yoon Hee ????? I found a polaroid of her and I with a messages behind it which is, "Stay safe Hyunsuk! We already promise to always find each other no matter what right? See you soon!"

So... This explains the reasons why does Yoon Hee feels so familiar for me? So does Yoo Min was her twin that she said was sick before? Is that why I never got a chance to meet him before? But why does Yoo Min looked just fine for me now?

As I was searching the box, I found a letter. Its from the 10 years old Hyunsuk? What is it about?

"dear 18 years old Hyunsuk.

actually idk if you will ever read this at 18 bcs you're a forgetful person. mom and dad always call us forgetful. but since you're a grown-up now, i think it will be better soon."

I chuckled as I remembered that I had a memory loss before, so it was actually getting worst. But thank god, I already regained my memory, well almost all of it, until i know about this hidden memories.

" you'll always been bullied here, so mom doesn't like it and decide to moved away, far far away from Yoon Hee because she said that this is all her fault, but it's not. i dont want it bcs i need to leave Yoon Hee alone :( you know what? Yoon Hee is an angel, a pretty angel that will always defend you when the bullies hurts you again. An angel isn't? And you did something today, and today is the saddest day for us. Yoon Hee got injured and lost a lot of bloods and our blood are the only compatible one so we can repay her kindness!!! do we need to leave her? she must be so sad of being alone :( hm and Yoo Min are sick too. Btw Yoo Min is her twin. You never meet him but I'm sure you will. Lets not talk about this to anyone even Yoo Min himself bcs Yoon Hee asked us to keep it as a secret. Yoon Hee said that her father are trying to donate one of his organs for Yoo Min so that he will be okay again bcs doctors said they have 99% successful chance. lets hope for the best for our lovely Yoon Hee and Yoo Min. I hope we can meet her soon. Kim Yoon Hee, I will come to you again!!

Annyeong Hyunsuk-ah, Please win her heart again. idk i think we won her heart before but if not, pls make it happen this time when you are 18 and above already :( I also hope our family are gonna be together forever. I love you 18 yrs old Hyunsuk. Byebyeee"

From your loved ones,
10 yrs old Choi Hyunsuk :)

Poor this pure innocent soul of 10 years Hyunsuk, if only he know that dad are no longer with us. Yoo Min are okay now. But his dad aren't here anymore..

Wait, if he's okay means the operations are successful. So Yoo Min said that his dad's death was because of him and Yoon Hee once said that Yoo Min doesn't know about his dad operations for him and so on. So, this is the biggest reasons of why does Yoon Hee are so mad at Yoo Min that she was able to keep being cold with him for the whole 8 years.

Their family is really like angels, I still remember how Yoo Min approached me while I was being alone at the new school because no one wants to be friends with me after knowing that my dad's are leaving me and mom. But not Yoo Min and the others. From Yoo Min, I also got 11 other friends. I'm really thankful to their family. And the only way to repay their kindness are only by making Yoo Min and Yoon Hee happy. That's the least thing that I can do for them.

Kim Yoon Hee, I will make our promises come true. Wait for me, Yoon Hee.

Then I saw the camera, and I noticed the moon charms on it. But the charms aren't complete, like it was supposed to attached with another charms? So while I was thinking, I chose to look at the old photos that I captured years ago and I saw Yoon Hee smiling while holding a moon and star charms.

So she had the other one? Does she still keep it? How can i know it? It'll be suspicious if I just ask it straight away to Yoo Min. Oh yeah, Yoo Min.

Kim Yoo Min

Choi Hyunsuk

Yoo Min-ah

Are you busy tomorrow?

Kim Yoo Min

Nope, I'm not busy.

Why? you wanna come here?

If yes, just come bro hahaha

Choi Hyunsuk

Alright, see you tmr.
seen

I hope everything is gonna be fine soon.