23: Happiness

Choi Hyunsuk's POV

"Is he okay, doctor?"

"Nothing bad happened to him, right?"

I finally woke up to the few voices as my head hurts so bad that I can barely open my eyes. Other than that, I also felt like I've just knocked my head hard on the wall. Did I?

"Oh, Hyunsuk?? You finally woke up again. Thank god, I thought I lose you either."

"Mom? Aren't you working right now?"

"How can I focus on my works when my one and only son are here?" and she suddenly cried so bad so I hugged her.

Yes, of course I miss her. She's still my mom, no matter how bad the things that she has done, I still love her.

"It's okay mom. I'm okay now. I miss you, mom."

"I miss you more, Hyunsuk. I'm sorry for not being a good mother to you, I should have been there for you, in every time and every way that you needed someone, especially when you needs me. But, Yoon Hee was the one who'll always be there for you, instead, yet I chose to hurt her... And when I finally ready to ask for an apology from your dad, he's not here anymore... What can I do to fix all this again?"

"Mom, stop blaming yourself. At least dad now knows that you loved him. He already forgives you, don't worry about it." and I keep on hugging her until I feel that she's a little bit better now.

I saw the others smiled at me, especially Luna and Jihoon. But there's only half of them with me here which is Jihoon, Asahi, Jaehyuk, Yedam, Doyoung, Luna, Junghwan, and my mom. Where's the others?

"Jihoon, where are the others?"

"Oh they're in Yoon Hee's room. You want to see her?"

"Ooh, Can I?"

As soon as Jihoon nodded, suddenly the doors have been slammed by Haruto and Jeongwoo.

"Guys, Yoon Hee are finally awake !!"

"What?!" said Jihoon and the others in unison.

Finally... I hope she still remember me...

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Yoon Hee's POV

I heard a few voices again, but this time it feels so real.

"Doctor! Yoon Hee is giving some reactions to our voices just now!!"

I feel a few touches over my eyes and face. What's happening? Am i here again?

"Yoon Hee, can you hear me? I'm your doctor, can you hear my voice?" yes I can.

Soon as I responded, I finally get the courage to be completely awake from the "long sleep". I saw Mom, Yoo Min, Min Hee, Yoshi, Junkyu, Mashiho, Haruto, and Jeongwoo... I saw mom and Yoo Min cried so hard and suddenly hugged me.

"What's happening? Why are you crying mom? Yoo Min, who hurts Mom? Why does both of you crying like this?"

"No, honey. No one hurts me, I just missed you so much. We really thought that we're gonna lose you forever..."

"Why? How long did I sleep??" and suddenly I saw their faces turned sad, like really sad...

"It's been almost 5 months already. And today is 21st April."