Chapter 1: Waking Up

Shuichi Saihara POV

I felt my body warming up, I can feel my fingers moving, I could feel... Myself waking up!

I slowly opened my eyes to be greeted by a bright ceiling light. I put myself in a sitting position on what it looks like to be a hospital bed. But how?

I remember Tsumigi telling us we're fictional, so where am I? I then escaped with Himiko and Maki, so-

Wait...

Where are they?!

I quickly looked around scared. I scanned every single detail, I couldn't find those two. But what I do know, I'm located in a hospital room.

I held my forehead with my hands in confusion, I had so many questions.

I heard the doorknob jiggling, quickly getting my attention. The door began to open and I prepared myself to fight just in case I was kidnapped.

I was greeted by a doctor with long light purple hair.

She noticed my eyes on her and began to speak, "I see you're awake, my name is Dr.Kirigiri, I am your doctor if it wasn't obvious..."

Before she could explain more I yelled out, "W-Where am I?! And why am I here?!"

"I see you have lots of questions, but first I have to check some things with you, then I can answer whatever questions you have, deal?" She responded in a cold tone.

"I-... Hm.. deal" I agreed.

For the past hour, she checked every single thing about me, from medical to mental. She sure knows what she's doing.

"Alright, I'm done. What questions do you have for me?" She finished what she was doing and sat in a chair next to my bed.

"Well... Where am I? And why was I brought here?" I questioned.

"You're in the Hopes Hospital, you were brought here because it turns out you're killing game was a virtual reality" she answered.

"So does that means the others are safe..?" I kept questioning.

"Yes, after a day of staying in hour room, you can visit them. Also-" before Dr.Kirigri can continue someone opened the door quickly in a frightening matter.

"K-Kyoko-S-San! I-Its the k-kid in f-five o again! P-Please help u-us" a long purple hair more screamed.

The kid in 5-O? Who's that?

"Oh, I see. Saihara we'll have to finish this later, I have someone to help at the moment." She got up and left.

The panicked girl said before leaving as well, "S-She'll be b-back, d-d-don't worry!" The nurse closed the door.

I could hear her running away outside of my room. Hmm... I wonder.

Who's the kid in 5-O?
------------------------------------------------------------

Kokichi Ouma POV

I could see the room darken around me, I feel my hands tearing out my hair, I hear them shouting at me.

"Liar!"

"You used me! Killed me!"

"I should have never trusted you!"

"You disgust me!"

"You're a monster!"

"You deserve all the paint you get!"

"Never talk to me again, you're so annoying!"

"Don't even bother to wake up! You're just a waste of time"

"I hope you die!"

The last one broke me... He was the one who said it.

"I can't believe this is who you turned out to be, Kokichi. You disappointed me..."

I felt my tears going down my cheeks, I felt my breath getting shorter, I couldn't feel my body anymore.

My whole vision was getting blurry and my heart was in pain.

Until she snapped me out of it, "Kokichi, Get a hold of yourself. Don't listen to them"

Everything began to become clear, Dr.Kirigiri was beside me making circles on my back with her arm, trying to calm me down.

It was another panic attack I usually have when I wake up.

"Thank you Dr.Kirigiri... M-May I have a glass of water..?" I asked.

Kirigiri looked at Tsumiki who was in the room with us with other medical workers, Tsumiki quickly left the room, I assume she was going to get the water that I asked for.

"Kokichi, would you like Mr.Komaeda to come in and help you? I know he's the only one you trust besides me. I need to get back with a patient." The silver-haired woman said.

"Yes, that would be fine," I said sadly.

Though it wasn't that bad, I liked talking about my feelings with Mr.Komaeda, it felt like he knows what it's like to be the bad guy.

He understood my pain... I can trust him.

.
.
.
.
.

I enjoy reading post-game fanfic so I'll be making my own, next chapter will come out soon!

Btw, this is NOT a continuation of my last fanfic!!