6

*TIME SKIP TO MONDAY AT LUNCH*

Katherine's P.O.V

I sat down at our usual table and gave Eli a quick kiss. "Don't you look beautiful today," Eli said and I smiled. Demetri casually rolled his eyes and went back to focusing on his mobile game.

While eating in the cafeteria, I saw one of the girls that made fun of Aisha looking around for a table. Weird, she usually sits with the other mean girls. I think her name is Samatha LaRusso or something like that.

Samantha walked over to Aisha and tried to sit down. "Oh, don't even think about it," Aisha said with an annoyed tone.

"Come on, I need a place to sit," Samantha begged. "You can go sit with Kyler, I heard he doesn't mind that you suck." Aisha clapped back. 

There's been a rumor going around that Samantha gave Kyler a blow job in a movie theater. I have no idea if the rumor is true, and don't really care. 

Samantha looked pissed and rushed over to Kyler. Drama is probably about to go down. She tapped Kyler on the shoulder and spoke. "Think it's funny to spread lies about me?" 

"What are you talking about? We saw a movie, and that's it. Well, maybe I saw a little bit more than you." Kyler said as his imbecile friends cackled.

"Yeah, we heard you got pretty choked up," Brucks said. I almost feel bad for this girl, but then again she did treat Aisha like trash. Sometimes I hear about Samantha from Miguel, I think he likes her. Poor guy has bad taste.

Samatha grabbed Kyler's tray and threw it on the ground. I laughed to myself as if that was going to do something. "Hey guys, you know that billboard with that big ass dick on it? I guess Sam takes after her dad." Kyler said as the lunchroom gasped. 

Kyler smirked at Sam as we just watched the drama play out, that is until Miguel put his tray down and walked up to Kyler saying, "Hey Kyler, why don't you just shut the hell up and stop being such an asshole?"

"You want another beat down, Rhea?" Kyler asked. "Okay this is getting out of hand, should we do something?" I whispered to the table.

"It's best to let Miguel handle this," Eli said. I nodded in agreeance. Kyler suddenly pushed Miguel and I instantly stood up. "Oh, Kyler I think she wants some too," Brucks said.

Eli grabbed my arm and I looked down at him. "I got this," I said with certainty. The truth was I was terrified, but everything these guys have been doing to my friends, I couldn't sit around.

Eli nodded and let go of my arm. I walked up to Brucks and stared him in the face. "Why don't you just leave my friends alone Flintstone," I said.

"That's never going to happen hot stuff. Why be interested in some freak with a messed up lip, when you could be interested in someone like me?" He said thinking he was funny.

I've never been a fighter, but the rage that was consuming me started taking over. I really liked Eli, he wasn't like other guys. Eli is sweet, caring, handsome; he doesn't deserve this ridicule.

I felt all my rage go through my body to my arm. Suddenly my hand collided with Bruck's face. He was taken back a bit, but then he pushed me with all his might into the chairs behind me.

I didn't want to move, I didn't want to look up, all I could do was sit there and wait for what happens next.

"Hey!" Miguel shouted. As Miguel was about to charge for Brucks, Kyler stopped him and said. "I'm ready for your lame ass karate this time."

"It's not lame-ass karate," Miguel replied. As Kyler went to punch Miguel, Miguel blocked his attack and said, "It's Cobra Kai."Right after Miguel gave Kyler a quick jab to the face.

Eli grabbed me and helped me up. "Are you okay?" He asked. "Yeah, I'm alright. Look at Miguel though." I said.

Kyler instantly had a bloodied nose and rushed Miguel tackling him. They were headed right for our table. Eli swiftly grabbed my body and pulled me away as they collided with the table.

Kyler shoved Miguel into a different table and put him in a chokehold. "Come on Miguel" I shouted. Miguel then elbowed Kyler in the ribs and countered his attack. Miguel started busting some crazy karate moves and Aisha shouted, "No mercy!"

Brucks went for Miguel and I quickly put my foot out tripping Brucks. Miguel started fighting the rest of Kyler's goons until he ended the fight by hitting Kyler in the face with a lunch tray.

 Miguel started fighting the rest of Kyler's goons until he ended the fight by hitting Kyler in the face with a lunch tray

Miguel and I smiled at each other until he turned his attention to Samantha. Cheers roared through the cafeteria until Counselor Blatt took Miguel from the table and walked to the office. Wow, that was incredible! I really want to join Miguel's dojo.