16

*At Eli's house the next morning*

Katherine's P.O.V.

A bright aura glowed on the outside of my eyes, when I opened them I was met with a bright light and the smell of bacon. I instantly stood up like the Undertaker. Bacon! I rushed out of bed and into the kitchen.

"Good morning Eli, is that bacon I smell?" I asked mouth-watering. "It sure is, and it's not super rare this time." He joked. I gagged remembering the dissection pig. "So how did you sleep?" I asked.

"I slept alright I'm a little sore from the new tat." He explained. "Speaking of tattoos show me yours!" I said excitedly.

Eli smiled and slid his shirt off to reveal an Anakin/Vader tattoo. My eyes lit up with excitement as I squealed like a schoolgirl. "Omg Eli it matches mine! Did you get that for me?" I asked. "Maybe." He smirked.

Eli's eyes sparkled like stars in the galaxy as I got on my tippy toes and kissed him. Eli smiled into the kiss. After Eli's tasty breakfast he took me home.

"Thanks for the ride Eli, did you want to come in?" I ask. "Definitely, I have to wait for you because we are going somewhere special today and you're going to want fresh clothes." He said.

"Alrighty welcome on in then Eli," I said as I pushed open the door and went up to my room. "I'm going to take a quick shower you can sit on the bed, play a video game, or watch tv whatever you like," I said as I grabbed some clothes. 

"How about I join you?" Eli said with a smirk. "In your dreams," I said with a laugh and went into the shower.

Eli's P.O.V.

As Kat was taking her shower I walked around her room looking for the remote. My eyes locked onto her remote as it was under her bedside table. I bent down to grab it and as I came up I noticed her picture frame.

 I bent down to grab it and as I came up I noticed her picture frame

"What a freak," I said looking at my old self in the frame. *Ding* I pulled out my phone and didn't see anything. *Ding* God where is that coming from? I looked to my side and saw Kat's phone on her desk. 

When I looked at her notifications it was a text from Demetri.

Demetri: I can't stop laughing at Eli's new haircut.

What the hell is that nerd talking about my new look is badass.

Kat: I don't mind it, it gives him confidence that's what matters.

Demetri: I guess so, but what else does he need confidence for he has you.

Kat: Lol thanks, but the bullies at school have left him alone so that's a plus.

Demetri: Speaking of school I felt like I only get to see you at school. We never hang out anymore. 

Kat: Yeah I've mostly been at Cobra Kai, or with Eli.

Demetri: Eli has yet to come around either.

Kat: I don't mind making plans with you. There's a new movie coming out that seems interesting. Maybe you, me, and Eli can all go together : )

Demetri: That sounds great can't wait.

Kat: Awesome see you then Demi.

Demetri: Later Kat.

What the hell she calls him Demi? No way is that loser going to try to steal Kat from me. 

I placed Kat's phone back on the desk and soon after she walked out of the bathroom wearing a pink dress and had her hair in curls. She looked absolutely mesmerizing.

"Hey there Princess, you look hot," I said with a smirk. "As do you, babe." She said as she gave me a quick kiss. "Ready to go," I asked. "Always," Kat said with her gorgeous smile.

*Skip to date location*

Katherine's P.O.V.

Eli parked his mom's car right in front of a huge lit-up sign. The sign read 'Golf N' Stuff Family Fun Center' My eyes brightened with excitement. "Omg no way, I've never been here before I'm so excited," I said.

 "Omg no way, I've never been here before I'm so excited," I said

"This is where I take all my babes," Eli said obviously joking. I gave him a cheeky look as we got out of the car and walked to the front. I started to pull my wallet out as Eli stopped me. "What do you think you're doing," He asked.

"Splitting the cash, I wanted to go on this date as much as you so shouldn't I pay for half," I asked. "Not today Princess this is all on me," Eli said as he smiled at me and he gave the cashier his money.

I put my wallet back in my backpack and looked at the golf ball selection. "Hmm, I want..." I began to say until Eli cut me off. "The pink ball," Eli said as he handed me the pink golf ball. "Thanks and how did you know I didn't want purple," I asked.

"Because pink is your favorite color," Eli said as he grabbed the red golf ball. I smiled and grabbed his hand as we went to the golfing area.

I placed my ball down on the fake green grass and took a swing. "Uh, whatever," I said as I missed the hole. "Watch and learn Princess," Eli said in a cocky tone as he placed his ball down. Just before he took a swing I swung and made it in the hole.

"Haha, how about you watch and learn," I said. "Awe come on that didn't count," Eli said in defeat.  I smiled and ran to the next challenge. "Hey get back here." Eli laughed as he ran after me. 

Eli caught up to me and wrapped his hands around my waist and I let out a tiny scream. "Hello there," I said as I faced behind him and gave him a kiss. "General Kenobi," He said as a reference to the Star Wars prequels.

"You're such a nerd." I laughed. Eli looked down almost as if he took that as an insult. "Hey what's wrong," I asked. "Nothing, hey look at this bear challenge," Eli said to distract me.

"I hate bears they're like mini werewolves," I said in protest. "Awe don't worry Princess I'm right here to protect you," Eli said. I went to swing into the bear's mouth and missed the shot terribly. 

Eli grabbed my ball and threw it into the bear's mouth before its teeth chomped down. "Haha I believe that's cheating Eli," I said as I hugged him. "I won't tell if you won't," he said as he winked at me.

I smiled and shook my head. Eli went for the challenge and make the shot perfectly. "Awe yeah that's right baby," he said as he flexed and air-kissed his muscles. "Alright, Mr. Hotshot let's go to the game room," I said as I grabbed his arm and walked off.