27

∩ ∩(= •

∩ ∩
(= • . • =)❁・゚: *✧・゚❁・゚: *✧・゚❁・゚: *✧・゚

❁・゚: *・゚❁Katherine's P.O.V.❁・゚: *・゚❁

"Babe let me pick the station," I said as Hawk was driving us to Cobra Kai. "No way Princess you got to pick last time," Hawk replied. I looked over to Hawk and gave him a pouty face. "That's not always going to work Princess," He said.

"But Binary Boyfriend!" I begged. Hawk looked at me and playfully rolled his eyes. He pressed the button on the radio for the 80s songs and I smiled. "Yay, best Binary Boyfriend ever," I said as I gave him a small hug.

"Oh daddy dear, you know you're still number one, but girls they wanna have fun," I sang. "Sing along Hawk," I said as I nudged his elbow. "Not going to happen Princess," Hawk protested.

❁・゚: *❁A few moments later❁・゚: *❁

"Oh, girls just wanna have fun," Hawk sang. "Hell yes," I said approving. "Thank God we're here," Hawk said as we pulled up to Cobra Kai.

"Holy shit there's a lot of new kids," I said as Hawk grabbed our bags and we walked towards the entrance. "Fresh fish," He added. As we walked up to the doors two guys were standing nearby and began to speak.

"It's the champs," One said. "Check this out Princess," Hawk whispered. "Hey, mouth-breathers, move it," Hawk said towards the new guys. "Sorry about that," One of them said. "I'll get the door," The other said.

"Wow, you're even hotter up close," The one with curly brown hair said. I giggled and thanked him as Hawk spoke. "You trying to make a move on my girl?" Hawk said as he went in for a fake punch.

The guy jumped and Hawk spoke again. "So, you wanna be Cobra Kais huh? You got a long road ahead of you." I gave a light smile and walked into the dojo with Hawk's arm around my shoulder.

"What the hell happened here?" I asked as I walked inside and saw a broken mirror with glass everywhere. "Looks like Sensei threw a party," Aisha said. "Must have been pretty sick if fire got involved," Hawk said.

The room was noisy with kids whispering until Sensei spoke. "Quiet! The dojo's closed to new students today." "We wanted to sign up after we saw the tournament," One of the new guys said. "Do I need to say it again? Get out," Sensei said with attitude. 

Training is going to be hell today I can tell. After everyone left Sensei turned back to us. "Everybody fall in," He yelled. "Must have been a rager Sensei," Hawk said. "Were you celebrating all weekend?" Miguel added.

"Celebrating what? The majority of my students are a bunch of pussies." Sensei said. Oh no, what did everyone do? "Diaz, Hawk, upfront," Sensei yelled. Miguel and Hawk looked at each other with confused faces and walked to the front.