11

I speeded up to Brucks, "When will you just leave us alone?" I asked angrily. "Never," Brucks said with an evil tone. I scrunched my face and slammed into him making him spin out into the broken-down bumper cars.

I laughed as I flipped him off as he angrily hit his steering wheel. I slowed down to catch up to Eli. I gave him a quick wink and bumped into him. Soon our turns ended and we regrouped at the exit. 

"That was badass Katherine," Demetri said. I gave him a smirk and Aisha added, "You know you make the perfect Cobra Kai sister, it would be nice to have another girl there."

We all continued riding rides and having fun. I alternated our seats so Demetri and Eli had some bro time. Finally, it was time for Eli and myself to spend some time together.

"Where to now Kat?" Eli asked as he put his arm over my shoulder. I blushed and replied, "I don't know-how about the log ride?" "To log ride, we go Princess." He said and I instantly melted. 

When we arrived at the log ride we saw Miguel and Samantha in line. "Hey Eli, Kat you two love birds having a good time?" Miguel asked. I giggled and replied, "Yeah we're having a great time."

"How about we all sit together on the log ride? Sam and I could take the front, you and Eli can take the backseat?" Miguel asked. I looked at Eli wanting his input. "Yeah, that sounds like fun," He said.

"Awesome, more the merrier," Samantha said sounding genuine. Miguel gave her a chance, maybe I should too. When it was time we boarded the ride. I sat on Eli's lap and the ride started.

As we were going through the twists and turns water kept spraying at us. When I looked up I saw Demetri at the spraying area. I smiled and waved at him as Eli flipped him off playfully. As we started going up the track my anxiety kicked in.

Eli sensed my shaking and wrapped his arms around my waist, as he did this he gave my neck a nice peck. I giggled and forgot all about the height. We all screamed as we rushed down to the water. 

When we exited the ride everyone was soaked, Eli and I took a selfie.

After that, we said bye to everyone and headed to the tunnel of love

After that, we said bye to everyone and headed to the tunnel of love. "Great, a ride that isn't monstrously tall," I say. Eli laughed and took my hand, he guided me onto the ride and sat behind me.

Eli's P.O.V.

"This is too perfect," Kat said. "You're perfect." I looked at her and said. She smiled as she leaned in, I met her lips and began to slowly kiss her. This girl makes me feel like I could do anything.

When we stopped kissing I wrapped my arms around her and rested my head on her shoulder. I wish time could freeze right this second and it could be only us. Sure, Demetri is a great friend, but before Kat came to school my life was hell.

Every day I got bullied for my scar, I spent my nights crying myself to sleep and wishing the next day would delay, but not anymore.

"Hey Eli, everything okay?" She asked. "Yeah sorry, just thinking," I replied. "Good things I hope." She laughed. "Great things," I said with a smile. Once the ride ended we grabbed a quick bite to eat, went on a few more rides, and headed back to the buses.

"Hope everyone had fun today on our annual field trip," Counselor Blatt announced. Kat and I sat in our usual seats. As Brucks boarded he hit his shoulder against mine.

"Oops, sorry lip." He said. I hid my scar and looked down. "What an asshole, you know after you learn some sweet karate moves like Miguel you'll be able to take on anyone who messes with you," Kat said.

As Kat and I watched videos I thought to myself, maybe I should give Cobra Kai another go. What's the worst that could happen?