40

∩ ∩(= •

∩ ∩
(= • . • =)❁・゚: *✧・゚❁・゚: *✧・゚❁・゚: *✧・゚

❁・゚: *・゚❁Katherine's P.O.V.❁・゚: *・゚❁

Things have been tense lately between Cobra Kai and Miyagi-Do ever since what happened at the roller rink. And to be quite honest I'm not even sure what went down. Sam told me one story and Tory told me a different one.

I've been keeping my distance from the Miyagi-Do dojo until things blow over, and also I don't want to be around Demetri until he fixes his attitude. Things between Hawk and I have been lighting up, but we still haven't officially said we're back together, but you know what who needs labels anyway?

Tonight is Moon's party and she told me to bring the Cobra Kai gang. Everyone agreed so Aisha, Tory, and I went shopping. The two went with more casual clothes while I wanted something a little more spicey.

When the girls and I arrived at the house we noticed other kids we had gone to school with. "There's a lot of people out here already," Aisha said. "Yeah, I guess Moon invited the entire back-to-school class list or something," Tory said.

If Moon invited everyone then I bet Miyagi-Do will be here and I really don't want to deal with the drama. We all three stepped in the doors and were greeted with the sound of hip-hop music and partying teenagers.

I looked over at the couch and let out a sigh. Miyagi-Do was already here and Demetri made eye contact with me, so awkward. The tension in the air could be cut with a knife. "Aisha, Tory, Kat. I'm so glad you came!" Moon said as she noticed our presence.

"The kegs are out back, drinks are in the kitchen, and the vegan pigs in a blanket just got out of the oven," Moon added. "Moon, you never said anything about inviting Miyagi-Do," Aisha said. "Well, I figured with summer ending and school starting back up, we could stop all the fighting and be friends again," Moon replied.

"Yeah, good luck with that," I said and left the girls to look around for Hawk. The sight of red spikey hair came into frame when I glanced outside at the beer keg. I smiled at Hawk and waited for him to notice me.

When Hawk set his sight on me his jaw nearly dropped. I smirked and headed back inside from the door frame as Hawk energetically skipped past everyone to come inside. I went to the kitchen to mix myself a strawberry mint vodka drink.

"Guess who," Hawk said from behind me as he placed his palms around my eyes. "Um, Bert?" I joked. "What, oh hell no," Hawk laughed as I turned around and gave him a kiss. "So, what are you making there?" Hawk asked as he cradled me in his arms.

"A drink, here taste," I said as I let him have a sip. "Mmm, tastes good, but you look a little young to be drinking I'm going to have to see some ID," Hawk chuckled. I gasped and looked at him. "Yeah, you're one to talk Mr. Fake ID," I laughed.

"Okay, you got me. Come on let's find a place to sit down," Hawk said as we found a couch near some Cobra Kai members. "Nate! Nate! Nate! Nate!" The Cobras chanted as Nate danced in the middle of the circle.