32

∩ ∩(= •

∩ ∩
(= • . • =)❁・゚: *✧・゚❁・゚: *✧・゚❁・゚: *✧・゚

❁・゚: *・゚❁Katherine's P.O.V.❁・゚: *・゚❁

I pulled up to Valley Fest and grabbed my backpack with my Cobra Kai gi it. When I exited the car I went to the front to look for the others. As I walked through the crowd I couldn't find anyone until I heard a familiar voice.

"Hey KitKat," A voice called for me from behind. "Demi," I said as I turned to him. "Loving the Cobra Kai shirt," I said. "Thanks I'm prepping for tonight. Here I got some extra cotton candy," Demi said as he handed me a pink fluffy cloud on a stick.

"Ooh, thanks Demi," I said as I grabbed the cotton candy and bit into it. "So where is everyone?" I asked as I looked around. "They're not here yet, which is good because I wanted to talk to you about something," Demi said.

I looked at Demi with a concerned face and asked, "Sure, is everything okay?" "Actually Kat no it's not. I appreciate you trying to include me in everything, but it's clear Eli doesn't want me around you and he's starting to scare me," Demi admitted.

"Eli has this crazy idea that you like me and is going to try to take me away," I said casually. "Well, that's the thing Kat, I do like you. I've liked you since the day of the Halloween dance," Demi started to say and I gave him a crazy look.

"But I would never do anything to jeopardize your and Eli's relationship and our friendship," Demi quickly added. "Well thank you for telling me Demi, and as you know I am in love with Eli and I like our friendship as it is," I said.

"Hey what's everyone talking about?" Hawk said as he came behind me and spun me around. "Nothing babe," I said as I smiled and kissed him. "Hey Demi, Hawk and I are going to have a date day, but text me before our big plan?" I asked as Hawk held me in his arms.

"Sure Kat," Demi said as he looked down. "Where to first Princess?" Hawk said and smiled down at me. "Umm, Ferris wheel," I said as Hawk stole a pinch of cotton candy. "Ferris wheel it is," He said as we went to board the ride.

"Why did I let you talk me into this?" Hawk said as we took our seats. I laughed and looked at him in disbelief. "What do you mean? The ride hasn't even started yet?" I said. "I don't like rides this tall," Hawk said.

"Oh come on you liked the one when we went on the field trip," I added. "Yeah that wasn't nearly as tall," Hawk replied. "Need me to hold your hand?" I joked. "Aren't you funny, hey after this let's watch a possession movie," Hawk smirked. 

"Okay, okay you win," I said and he held his head high in victory. I relaxed onto Hawk's chest and smiled at the beauty of Valley Fest. "Isn't it incredible?" I asked. "It was," Hawk said and I turned to him in confusion.

He was looking down at someone but I couldn't make out the face. "Who are you looking at I can't see down that far?" I asked. "Miyagi-Do, I have eyes like a Hawk," He said and I playfully rolled my eyes at his awful pun.