29

∩ ∩(= •

∩ ∩
(= • . • =)❁・゚: *✧・゚❁・゚: *✧・゚❁・゚: *✧・゚

❁・゚: *・゚❁Katherine's P.O.V.❁・゚: *・゚❁

❁・゚: *・゚・❁Cobra Kai Dojo❁・゚: *・゚・❁

"What do you think? Shit-head One and Shit-head Two?" Hawk asked as we all looked at the new students. "I was thinking more Mary-Kate and Ass-hat," Aisha added gaining a laugh from Hawk and Miguel.

"Well, I'm Chris-" One started staying until Hawk cut him off. "Did I say you could speak?" "Guys look, they're just messing with you. Besides, everyone knows your names are Ass-face and Douchebag," I snickered.

The doorbell chimed and an older-looking man with a duffle bag walked into the dojo

The doorbell chimed and an older-looking man with a duffle bag walked into the dojo. "Who's that?" Hawk asked. "I don't know," Miguel added. "Hey, uh, can I help you sir?" I asked as I walked up to him.

He looked at me from head to toe, which low-key creeped me out, and then spoke. "No, but maybe I can help you," He said. I gave him a sour look and Sensei came out from his office.

"Everyone fall in. This is Mr. Kreese, he's just an observer. Pretend like he's not even here. Mr. Diaz warm them up," Sensei said and Miguel went to the front.

"Fighting positions!" Miguel yelled and we all got in formation. "Front kick, yuh!" Miguel said. "Yuh!" "Forward strike, yuh!" "Yuh!" "Side jab, Yuh!" "Yuh!" Everyone but me did a dab. The room filled up with laughter and I shook my head.

Fooling around in front of an observer? Sensei was going to be pissed for sure. "What the hell was that?" Sensei asked. Shit, told you. "We were just messing around. We have eleven and a half months until the next All Valley," Miguel said.

"Yeah, besides, we already know how to kick ass," Hawk added. "You're going to make it worse," I whispered to him.  "Oh yeah really huh? So you know everything. There's nothing left to learn huh?" Sensei started to say until Aisha's laugh interrupted him.

"What's so funny Ms. Robbinson?" Sensei asked as he approached her. "I'm sorry Sensei. You just wouldn't understand," She replied.

"Try me," Sensei said. "It's a snake-do," Aisha said trying not to laugh. I knew what was about to happen and I began to smirk. "What's a snake-do?" Sensei asked. Everyone did a hand and arm motion to look like a slithering snake and hissed.