26

∩ ∩(= •

∩ ∩
(= • . • =)❁・゚: *✧・゚❁・゚: *✧・゚❁・゚: *✧・゚

❁・゚: *・゚❁Katherine's P.O.V.❁・゚: *・゚❁

"Victory nachos!" Aisha yelled. "Woow!"We all cheered at our booth as we held our drinks up. "We were supposed to have a few drinks, but the waitress was not feeling Hawk's fake ID," Aisha said as she was videoing for Instagram.

"Hey, don't talk about that. My parents follow you," Hawk whispered and I let out a small chuckle. "Sorry Mr. and Mrs. Moskowitz. Anyways, until next time no mercy bitches," Aisha said as she finished her stream.

"I got to say it's nice to be at a victory party," Demi said as he was sitting across from Hawk with Aisha. This is nice, Hawk actually offered to invite Demi to the restaurant with us. "Yeah except you had nothing to do with the victory," Hawk said as he stole Demi's last nacho.

"Here take mine," I laughed and scooted my nachos to him. "Thanks KitKat," Demi said as he grabbed a nacho. Hawk tensed up next to me and I intertwined my arms around his and snuggled onto his chest. 

Hawk looked down at me and smiled softening up. "Well, then I consider it a belated party for the coding competition we won at computer camp. Remember, Demetri and Eli binary brothers," Demi said as he did a small robot dance.

"Hahaha," Aisha and I cracked up. "Hey, cool it with the nerd shit huh?" Hawk whispered to Demi with a death glare. I overheard this and frowned. I know he's trying, but Demi looks sad now. Maybe I should change the topic.

"Hey, where's Miguel? Those wings are getting cold." I said. Everyone turned to Miguel and noticed him sitting alone. "Let's go cheer him up," Aisha said. We all nodded and got up walking to Miguel.

"El Serpiente," Hawk chimed as he did a snake movement with his arm. I smiled to myself, god he is so cute. When I looked to the side I saw Moon motioning for me. "Uh, I'll be right back," I said and walked over.

"Can I help you?" I asked as I crossed my arms. "Hey Kat, I just wanted to say I'm sorry for everything," Moon said. "Everything? You mean kissing my boyfriend and gawking over him at the tournament?" I ask.

"I didn't know you two were dating when we kissed and as for the tournament he asked me to be there to make you jealous so you'd get back with him. There's nothing between us promise. I've actually been seeing a girl named Piper," She admitted.

"Thanks Moon, it's not all on you. Hawk played his part just as much, but I want to look past everything and move on." I say. Moon's eyes brighten and she spoke. "So does that mean we're friends?"

I smiled and playfully rolled my eyes. "I guess we can be friends," I say and Moon lets out an excited squeal as she hugs me. "Okay okay now can I join my friends?" I ask. "Yes," Moon smiles and goes back to her table.

I walk over to Hawk and he approaches me. "What's up with Miguel?" I ask concerned. "Sam blocked him," Hawk said. "Maybe I can text her or something," I say trying to help. Hawk smiles and wraps his arm around me.