24

∩      ∩(= •

∩ ∩
(= • . • =)❁・゚: *✧・゚❁・゚: *✧・゚❁・゚: *✧・゚

❁・゚: *・゚❁Katherine's P.O.V.❁・゚: *・゚❁

Here goes nothing. "Face me bow, face each other bow," The ref said. I let out a sigh and got into a fighting position. "Fight." As my fellow Cobras cheered I ran for the guy I was facing and jumped up, wrapping my legs around his body. I twisted my torso and flipped the guy onto the mat.

"Hell yeah Ms. Isabella," Sensei said as I punched the guy in the face scoring me the first point. When the guy got up he ran towards me and I swept his leg. He grabbed my leg and I flipped kicking him in the face with the other. "Point."

I began to tire and the opponent got the best of me. My blocks did nothing and he scored his first point. I rushed him for a tackle but he blocked and grabbed my stomach.

The guy flipped me down and was about to kick me. "Pain does not exist in this dojo, pain does not exist in this dojo, pain does not exist in this dojo," Sensei started chanting and the rest of the Cobras joined. I smirked and visualized my opponent as Moon.

I grabbed their leg and pushed them back while getting up. I rushed forward and jumped up landing my feet on their knees. I wrapped my hands around the back of their neck and flipped them behind me.

I quickly did a backflip and landed a kick onto their stomach. "Winner Isabella," The ref said as he lifted my arm. "Good job Ms. Isabella, good job," Sensei yelled as the Cobras patted my back. I smiled and got into formation.

The fighting continued on and everyone did their best. Hawk, Miguel, me, Robby, and some guy called Stone were in the semi-finals.

"There can only be one true winner and they are standing on this stage right now. Will it be Miguel Diaz from Cobra Kai Karate? Will it be Hawk- well I guess it's just Hawk, from Cobra Kai Karate?" The announcer said and I rolled my eyes.

"Moskowitz, it's Eli Moskowitz not that hard," I whispered to myself. "Will it be Katherine Isabella from Cobra Kai Karate? Will it be Robby Keene unaffiliated? And last but certainly not least, last year's champion fighting out of Topanga Karate, Xander Stone." He finished.

Stone did a backflip and grabbed the mic from the announcer. Wow-what a prick. Xander told a long-ass speech and almost put everyone to bed.

"Alright, first up Stone vs Diaz," The announcer said and Miguel got onto the mat. As the fight began they both started punching and blocking. "Focus Diaz," Sensei yelled. Miguel kicked Stone in the face sending him flying into the mat.

Stone was pulling some crazy stunts and flips, but Miguel countered everyone and won the match. "Yes go Miguel!" I cheered.

"Next up Hawk vs Keene." Oh shit, this isn't going to be good.

❁・゚: *・゚・゚❁Hawk's P.O.V.❁・゚: *・゚・゚❁