34

∩ ∩(= •

∩ ∩
(= • . • =)❁・゚: *✧・゚❁・゚: *✧・゚❁・゚: *✧・゚

❁・゚: *・゚❁Katherine's P.O.V.❁・゚: *・゚❁

I received a text from Hawk telling me to meet him at the tattoo shop. He said he had a surprise for me, that he wanted something new and fresh. I hopped into my car and drove all the way to the tattoo shop.

When I got there I could see Hawk, Chris, and Mitch from outside the windows. I got out of the car and locked it then proceeded to enter the shop. "Hey babe," I chirped as I walked over to him.

"Hey Princess," Hawk said as he was laying on his torso in the tattoo chair. My eyes glanced at his hair noticing the new red color. "I see what you mean by changing it up," I said. "I'm also coloring over the blue on my tat. The hawk is going to have red hair too," He said.

"Nice babe, I was worrying that you were going to cover your face in tattoos," I laughed. "Definitely not," Hawk replied as he got up from the chair. "Woah you got a grim reaper tattoo on your chest? That looks sick!" I said in awe.

 "Woah you got a grim reaper tattoo on your chest? That looks sick!" I said in awe

"Thanks, babe," Hawk said as he bent down to kiss me. I looked him over from head to toe and I gotta say blue Hawk was cute, but red Hawk. God damn this boy makes me wanna sin.

"Hey, asshole twins grab my bag. We're out," Hawk said as he wrapped his arm around me.

❁・゚: *・゚・゚❁At Cobra Kai❁・゚: *・゚・゚❁

Everyone took their seats on the mat as we watched Sensei Lawrence and Sensei Kreese show us some karate interactions. 

"Okay pay attention, he's got my neck, I've got his elbow. If I try to break out-" Sensei Lawrence said. "I dig in and I put him to sleep," Kreese added.

"If I go for his ribs-" Sensei Lawrence said. "He completely exposes his chest," Kreese said. "Two difficult choices. What do you do?" Sensei Lawrence asked. Everyone looked around unsure of the correct answer.

Sensei Lawrence got out of Kreese's grasp and tripped them down to the mats. "You damn the consequences and you power forward," Sensei Lawrence said. "You may get hurt, but nobody wins by doing nothing," Kreese replied.