25

∩ ∩(= •

∩ ∩
(= • . • =)❁・゚: *✧・゚❁・゚: *✧・゚❁・゚: *✧・゚

❁・゚: *・゚❁Katherine's P.O.V.❁・゚: *・゚❁

Oh shit, here we go. "Good luck Robby," I whisper as I bow. "You too Kat," Robby whispers as he bows. "FIGHT!" I rush towards Robby and try to punch him. He blocks all my attacks and I kick his knee. Robby stumbles for a second but regains his balance.

Robby goes in for a kick but I grab his leg. In this position, I could kick his injured shoulder or sweep his other leg and make him fall.

I sweep his leg and make him fall then follow through with a punch to the face. "Point." Robby looks up at me and gives me a half-smile. I smile back and put my hand out to help him up. The crowd roared as I helped him.

"Come on no mercy!" The Cobras yelled. The next round started and I did a spin kick to Robby's midsection. Robby was tough he didn't even fall. Robby went in for a punch and I leaned the wrong way and took the side of his arm to my throat. 

I fell to the ground and Robby took a quick jab on my face earning him a point. "Sorry Kat," Robby said as he gave me his hand this time to help me up. "Now that's the sportsmanlike conduct I like to see," The announcer said.

Next round I blocked Robby's incoming punches and when I had some distance between us I rushed in wrapping my legs around his body and flipped him to the mat. While he was down I elbowed his stomach earning a point.

The match is 2-1 and I started to feel out of breath from the punch to the throat. As Robby rushed in he was doing more attacking than defending. Cobra Kai is all about offense so I wasn't use to defending.

Robby kicked my legs out from under me and elbowed my ribs. "Jesus," I said. "Sorry Kat," Robby said sympathetically. "Next point wins!" The ref said.

I closed my eyes and pictured Hawk from when he went by Eli. I smiled to myself remembering how we use to be. 

You make me feel like the queen of the galaxy, and I love you

I love you too Kat, you make me feel perfect.

I opened my eyes and got into a fighting position. Robby opened his eyes and got ready. "Fight!"  Robby went in for some punches and I blocked them all. As I went for some myself he blocked as well.

"Come on Kat!" Hawk yelled. Robby went to flip me and I elbowed him in the face. As he stumbled back I ran for it and jumped onto him with my knees on both sides of his torso. When we fell I rolled forward and turned to him still on the ground.

"Aiya!" I let out as I punched him giving me the win. "Ahhh, omg I won!" I screamed as the Cobras surrounded me. "Yeah!" Hawk yelled as he ran and tackled me into a hug.

I loved the feeling of his arms around me, but I didn't forget what happened today. With everyone surrounding me I couldn't see Robby. 

The announcer walked towards me and handed me a huge trophy. "Who saw that coming huh? I didn't. Without further ado let me present the trophy to this year's new champion. Katherine Isabella and the Cobra Kai Dojo!" The announcer said.

I grabbed the trophy and looked at Robby. He had a sad look on his face and I knew what the right thing to do was. I walked away from my peers and to Robby.

"What are you doing?" He asked. I smiled at Robby and grabbed his good arm. I lifted his arm up into the sky sharing my victory with him. Everyone in the audience cheered with joy.

I looked at both Robby's sensei and my own and both surprisingly had smiles on their faces. "Is there anything you want to say to say to the people sweetheart?" The announcer asked.

"My name is Katherine Isabella, I joined Cobra Kai to learn to defend myself and to become stronger both mentally and physically. I've met some amazing people on the way like my Sensei Johnny Lawrence. I've found friends, love, companionship, and hope. You don't need to flip a script for anybody but yourself. You don't need to fight dirty or become a bully. What matters the most is that you stay true to yourself. Thank you." I said and everybody cheered yet again. 

I looked towards Hawk and he looked at the ground. After everyone congratulated me Hawk came up to me. "What the hell was that about?" Hawk asked. "What was what about? Me doing what was right because you and Miguel fought dirty? It was the right thing to do" I scoffed. 

"He's the enemy Kat, so what is he your boyfriend now too?" Hawk asked upset. "Why the hell would Robby be my boyfriend and he's not the enemy just like Demetri isn't the enemy. They're my friends," I said.

Hawk looked at me with his huge puppy dog eyes and walked closer to me closing the space in between us. "Do you even still love me?" He asked insecurely. "Hawk I never stopped," I said with tears starting to build up.

Hawk suddenly pressed his lips onto mine. I froze for a second but kissed him back. When we finished kissing Hawk put his forehead on mine and whispered, "I love you Princess congratulations,"

"I love you too Hawk," I smiled. I finally got my binary boyfriend back.

∩ ∩
(= • . • =)❁・゚: *✧・゚❁・゚: *✧・゚❁・゚: *✧・゚

ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ᴀʀᴇ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ!