15

*At the tattoo shop*

Eli's P.O.V.

"So do I call you Hawk or Eli now," Kat asked. "You have the luxury of calling me either one," I smirked. "Don't I feel special," Kat said smiling.

I walked into the shop with my arm around Kat's shoulder and my boy Rico spoke, "So this is the girl you have yet to shut up about." 

Kat blushed and I replied, "Yeah now I'm going to need a special tattoo for my special girl, and after that, I'm going to get another piece

Kat blushed and I replied, "Yeah now I'm going to need a special tattoo for my special girl, and after that, I'm going to get another piece." 

"Alright special girl what you want done?" Rico asked. Kat pulled out her phone and showed Rico. "I want this on my right side, just below my collarbone, and right above my breast." She said.

I smiled and instantly knew what I wanted

I smiled and instantly knew what I wanted. "Alright Kat follow me and have a seat here," Rico said as Kat and I followed him to the chair. 

"I'm going to need you to take off your shirt, and if you're wearing an undergarment that has straps, I'm going to need you to slide down the right strap so it doesn't get in the way," Rico said.

Kat tensed up but did as instructed, shit her scar. "Rico, my girl here gets cold very easily. Could you grab her a blanket before you start?" I ask.

"Sure thing brother," Rico said as he left to grab one. "Thank you, Eli." Kat smiled. "I know you don't want anyone else seeing it," I say.

"You know, even with the tats and new hair I love how you're still my Eli." I smiled at her as Rico brought out a black blanket. He tossed it to me and I laid it as far up I could and to her feet without getting in the way of her tattoo.

I took a seat next to her as Rico began tatting her. "Holy bullshit bullets!" Kat yelled as Rico tatted. I couldn't help but bust out laughing.

"It's not funny Eli!" She said as she winced. "It's a little funny," I admitted. She smirked at me and shook her head.

Hours later Rico finally finished, "Oh my god I love it!" Kat said as she went in to hug me. I scooted back, "Woah careful, it'll still hurt if you put pressure on it." I said.

"Okay, now it's my turn to watch you squirm," Kat said as she got on her tippy toes and poked my shoulder.  Kat was still holding the blanket over her with one hand so I held it up as she adjusted her clothes back.

"Sorry Princess, you can't see mine until I'm done. You'll have to wait in the main room until Rico is done." I said. "Awe," Kat said as she frowned. I hated seeing her sad but the look on her face will be worth it.

Kat sad walked to the main room casually looking back at me with the puppy dog face. I laughed and went to the other tattoo chair with new equipment ready.

"This is what I want Rico," I said as I showed him this.

"Matching tats? That's a big commitment you sure you're down for that? This chick worth it?" Rico asked

"Matching tats? That's a big commitment you sure you're down for that? This chick worth it?" Rico asked. I looked at him dumbfounded, "Hell yes!" I say. "Alright man where at?" Rico asked.

"Left shoulder," I say. Rico started his newest masterpiece. When he finished I looked at it in the mirror. "Damn that's badass man," I say as I gave Rico our usual shake.

I walk into the main waiting room and Kat was passed out on one of the chairs with my jacket as her warmth. I smiled to myself and picked her up. She groaned but stayed asleep. "Alright Rico we're out," I said. "Later man." He replied. 

I managed to open the passenger side of my mom's car and place her inside. I buckled her and got in the driver's seat. The sky was pitch black as I drove back to my house. Kat told her parents she and Aisha were having a girls' night at Aisha's house so she was covered.

My parents were working late so we were in the clear. I'm glad we did this, not only will people stop bullying me, but I'm a total badass now. Some of the best moments of my life were with Kat and I'm not going to risk losing her by being a freak.

No one is going to mess with me or her from now on. After I reached my house I parked the car and got out to get Kat. I picked her up and carried her inside to my room. I laid her on my bed and took off her shoes. 

I kept everything else as it was and guided my covers over her sleeping body. After turning off the light I changed clothes and got under the cover with Kat and fell right to sleep.