31

∩ ∩(= •

∩ ∩
(= • . • =)❁・゚: *✧・゚❁・゚: *✧・゚❁・゚: *✧・゚

❁・゚: *・゚❁Katherine's P.O.V.❁・゚: *・゚❁

❁・゚: *・゚・゚❁At Cobra Kai❁・゚: *・゚・゚❁

We all sat around stretching getting ready for today's lesson. "So, I did a deep dive online, and you were right. Sensei's definitely Keene's father," Hawk said to Miguel. Miguel sighed with disappointment and spoke.

"I just don't understand why he wouldn't tell us." "I don't know, it's not exactly any of our business. Why do you all care so much?" I asked. "Because, this explains why he's giving us shit for kicking Keene's ass at the tournament," Hawk said.

"You guys didn't kick his ass, you fought dirty," I interrupted. "Kat, are you going soft on us? Strike first, strike hard, no mercy," Aisha said. I rolled my eyes and replied. "Aisha, there's a difference between morals and no mercy."

"I think Aisha is right on this one Kat. Show no mercy, unless it's his son. Then we gotta be pussies" Hawk said. "I mean kicking someone's shoulder behind their back is a pussy move on its own, but that's none of my business," I said as I drank from my water bottle.

Hawk gave me a sour look but then was redirected to Aisha. "You guys, have you seen the commercial?" Aisha asked. I shook my head and answered her. "What commercial?" "Sam's dad started his own dojo and he disses Cobra Kai," Aisha said.

I nervously looked down. "Kat, is there something you want to tell us?" Miguel asked. "Look, I didn't know about the commercial, but when I was at the beach club Sam did mention to me that she wanted me to join Miyagi-Do," I said.

Everyone looked at me with disbelief. "Why the hell didn't you tell us?" Hawk asked. "Because I said no and I didn't think it was a big deal. Besides at the tournament didn't they mention something about the dojo since Sam's dad coached Robby?" I said.

"Well look, it's officially a big problem," Aisha said as she showed us her phone with the video. The video showed Sam's dad in a karate gi sitting in a dojo.

 The video showed Sam's dad in a karate gi sitting in a dojo

"Inner peace, focus, balance. These are just some of the skills that you will master when you join Miyagi-Do Karate. I'm Daniel LaRusso, and before I was the number one auto dealer in the Valley, I was two-time All Valley under eighteen champion."

"Now you can learn the secrets of Okinawan Karate, true karate, by joining the Miyagi-Do team. Don't be a snake in the grass. Be a champion. Tweet us at hashtag Miyagi-Do, and all lessons are free."

"Don't be a snake in the grass? Be a champion? The last time I checked I was the one who won the fucking All Valley," I snapped and everyone looked at me. "We have to do something," I said more calmly.

"I know exactly what we're going to do," Sensei said as he came out of his office and smirked. "Kat, you're good with your I-Computer. Video this," Sensei said and I started recording him.

"There's a lot of talk going around the Valley about free karate. But everyone knows in life you get what you pay for. You wanna really kick the competition?" Sensei asked as he smashed a potted plant in a student's hands.

"Then you need to get your ass over to Cobra Kai. Screw that lame meditation bullshit. What you need is bone-crunching, face-smashing, good old American karate," Sensei continued as he punched the karate dummy hard in the face a couple of times.

"Enough about self-defense. Learn self-offense. Don't be a pussy. Join Cobra Kai and let me teach you the way of the fist," Sensei finished.

"And cut, that was awesome Sensei," I said as I stopped the video. "Make sure the Cobra Kai snake comes in at the end all right, I want it to really pop. Make it chrome, and throw "Thunderstruck" under it," Sensei demanded.

"Sounds badass Sensei, but I'm pretty sure the rights for that song will cost too much," I admitted. "No, I already own it, cassette's in the car. Oh, and put one of those hash browns at the end. You know like hash brown Team Cobra Kai or something. And then send it to the internet!" Sensei yelled.

"Wow, that's not how that works at all but okay," I said to myself. "Come on Kat, now's the time to confront Sensei," Hawk said as he and Miguel followed Sensei to the storage room. I gulped and followed while Aisha stayed back.

"Sensei, can we talk to you about something?" Miguel asked. "Look if it's about the infomercial I know," Sensei replied. "It's not about the commercial, it's about Robby Keene," Hawk said as I nervously rubbed my arm.

"What about him?" Sensei asked. "I saw his picture on your refrigerator, I wasn't snooping but we know he's your son," Miguel said. "That's why you got mad at us after the tournament, right?" Hawk said trying to confirm.

"Oh yeah, and what's your input, Ms. Isabella?" Sensei asked. "I think you were tough on Hawk and Miguel because they fought dirty at the tournament regardless of Robby's relation to you," I said while the two looked at me in disbelief.

"Yeah, Robby's my son. But that has nothing to do with how I run my dojo. It's also none of your damn business, do you understand?" Sensei asked. "Told you guys," I whispered. "Yes Sensei," Miguel said.

"But Sensei I-," Hawk was beginning to say until Sensei interrupted him. "But but nothing. Get out, you two clean mats for the rest of the week. And Hawk maybe listen to your girlfriend some more, you wouldn't be in as much trouble," Sensei said.

Hawk sighed and bowed to Sensei and left as did Miguel. "Something else Ms. Isabella?" Sensei asked. "No Sensei," I said. "Then you are dismissed," Sensei said as we bowed to each other and I caught up with Hawk outside. 

"You alright?" I asked him as I put my hand on his shoulder. Hawk sighed and turned to me. "It's bullshit but let's just focus on Valley Fest there's been a slight change of plans," Hawk smirked as he looked down at his phone.

∩ ∩
(= • . • =)❁・゚: *✧・゚❁・゚: *✧・゚❁・゚: *✧・゚

ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ᴀʀᴇ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ!

ʙᴇ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ!