42

∩      ∩(= •

∩      ∩
(= • . • =)❁・゚: *✧・゚❁・゚: *✧・゚❁・゚: *✧・゚

❁・゚: *・゚❁Katherine's P.O.V.❁・゚: *・゚❁

Today's the first day back to school and oh God am I nervous. Surely nobody would pull anything on the first day. Right? "Have a good day sweetie." My mom said as she kissed my cheek and I got out of the car. I walked inside and began setting up my locker. I put up the usual school things with the exception of some bath & body lotion, my allergy medical kit, and a picture of Hawk right on the side of the door.

I smiled to myself and shut the locker. I was surprised as Hawk popped up from my right. "Has scared you didn't I?" Hawk laughed. "Yes little Birdie, yes you did." I giggled as I hugged him. "Ready to go to class." Hawk asked. I nodded and walked with him to first period.

We took our seats next to each other as the announcements came on. "Good morning students and faculty. Welcome to a brand new year at West Valley High. I hope you all had a wonderful summer and are ready to dive back into the school year period." "Dude is it true that you kissed Sam?" Hawk asked Miguel.

"True he did what now." I replied in shock. "Yeah, I shouldn't have done that to Tory." Miguel said with shame. "You think?" I said. We were interrupted by another classmate wearing an orange hoodie as he walked up to Hawk and I. " just wanted to say I wet the bed till I was thirteen. There's nothing to be ashamed of." He said.

"Get the hell out of our faces with that bird's nest you have growing on the top of your head." I spat as Hawk looked embarrassed. "What's that guy's problem." Miguel asked. "I don't know." Hawk said shrugging it off. Out focus went back to the announcer as she suddenly got interrupted.

"Hey! You're not supposed- Give that back!" " Samantha LaRusso. You know what you did, and now you're going to pay for it. I'm coming for you bitch!" Tory said over the intercom as the school bell rang. "Oh shit, this is not good." I said as I grabbed my things and headed out.

As I got into the hallway I saw Tory and Sam begin to fight. "Get back in there!" Hawk yelled as he pushed Sam back into the fighting circle. "Don't encourage them." I corrected. Next thing I knew Miguel and Robby joined in. "Ah!" I yelped as a stray Miyagi-Do slammed me into a locker.

"Oh it is on!" Hawks screamed as he grabbed the Miyagi-Do by the neck and threw him to the ground. "You good?" Hawk asked. I nodded as he helped me up and turned back to the fight. I had Hawk's back and took on a few Miyagi-Dos of my own. "Come on guys can't we all just get along?" Moon yelled.

I grabbed the Miyagi-Do I was fighting and threw him into the lockers right next to Moon. She let out a high-pitched scream and ran away shortly after as I smirked. "Shit." I muttered as I couldn't see Hawk anywhere in the crowd of rampaging students.

❁・゚: *・゚❁Hawk's P.O.V.❁・゚: *・゚❁

Right as I threw some nerd down my eyes locked onto Demetri. I chaotic grin crept across my face as he spoke. "Not again." Like a Hawk I chased after my prey. I shoved my way through the double doors on the hunt for Demetri. "Demetri, I know you're in here. Figured you'd hide in the computer lab, you damn nerd!" I yelled out.

∩ ∩
(= • . • =)❁・゚: *✧・゚❁・゚: *✧・゚❁・゚: *✧・゚

ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ᴀʀᴇ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ!