23

∩      ∩(= •

∩      ∩
(= • . • =)❁・゚: *✧・゚❁・゚: *✧・゚❁・゚: *✧・゚

❁・゚: *・゚❁Katherine's P.O.V.❁・゚: *・゚❁

*Beep Beep Beep*

"Uh," I groaned as I picked up the alarm clock and dropped it on the floor making the batteries fall out. Poor alarm clock. "God my head hurts," I say to myself as I grab my forehead. "Make better choices next time Sweetie," My mom said as I almost jump out of my skin.

"Swallow these you'll feel better," She said as she walked out.

"Hey Kat," A familiar voice said and I jumped again. "Jesus, what is with you people today?" I asked and turned to see Demi. "Oh hey Demi what's up?" I say. "Nothing much, your mom let me in. I wanted to check in on you after last night," He said.

"Thank you, Demi I'm sorry about last night," I admit. "What do you have to be sorry for?" He asked confused. "I'm sorry I called you a binary bitch," I said trying not to laugh. Demi chuckled and I looked down noticing I'm still in my pj's.

"Hey Demi, could you wait downstairs please?" I asked as I held the covers up. Demi nodded and walked downstairs to the living room. I rushed on an old T-shirt and shorts.

❁・゚: *・゚・゚❁Demi's P.O.V.❁・゚: *・゚・゚❁

I chuckled and walked downstairs as Kat got dressed. What the hell is Eli thinking? Why would he cheat on Kat? She's the prettiest girl at school.

As I was reading Dungeon Lord Kat's doorbell rang. I looked up and around for Kat's mom and dad, but no one answered. I got up and walked to the door.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Eli said as I opened the door. "I came to check on Kat. Why are you two neanderthals here?" I asked him and Miguel. "We came to apologize," Miguel said.

"Demi who's at the door-" Kat said as she came downstairs and saw the duo

"Demi who's at the door-" Kat said as she came downstairs and saw the duo. "Why are you two here?" Kat asked as she crossed her arms. "Katherine I'm sorry I hit you," Miguel said.