Chapter 6

private chat:

mermaid: hey Lexie hope you have a blanket, the couch is kinda cold at night

Lexa: oh cmon it's my home you can't decide

mermaid: then you're gonna have to drag me out of your VERY COMFORTABLE bed

Lexa: Luna stay away from my bed!

mermaid: then go get that girl

mermaid: really Lexie you need to get laid and relieve some stress

Lexa: I'm not stressed

mermaid: yes you are

Lexa: no I'm not

mermaid: yeah whatever but I'm gonna sleep in your bed
seen at 3:09 am

mermaid: Lexie? are you there?
seen at 3:12 am

Luna heard the door slammimg open and a very angry Lexa rushed in her room "Hey asshole get out of my bed" "It's good to see you too little cousin" Lexa scoffed and tried to drag her cousin out of her bed, unsuccessfully.
Luna got up laughing and looked down at Lexa "You're still weaker than me Lexie" she ruffled the brunette's hair and laughed harder as Lexa pouted trying to fix her now really messy hair "And that's how you look after sex. Can you remember or it's been too long?" Luna kept teasing her for a good ten or twenty minutes causing Lexa to surrender and turning to go away "So who's this mysterious girl huh?" Luna's voice stopped her on the door and she turned again to face the taller girl "I don't know" Lexa shrugged leaning against the wall "What do you mean you don't know? Ask for a photo" "Eh... I don't think she would send it, also it's funnier this way you know?" Luna shook her head "Oh boy you're totally crazy little Lexie" with that she slightly pushed Lexa and closed the door "WHAT THE-" Luna cut her off "The couch is waiting for you" she laughed at herself and went back to bed.

****

This story has already 400 views wth?! Thank you so so much, really

-Sam