Chapter 18

groupchat: Chaos and Alcohol

princess: what is happening guys?

spacemechanic: SHE'S ALIVE

cockroach: you tell us what is happening Griffin

princess: I'm confused

spacemechanic: when were you going to tell us that you spent the night with the CEO of Fleim Corps?!

princess: excuse me what?

spacemechanic: YOUR INSTAGRAM POST

princess: wait- so she's the CEO of Fleim Corps?

cockroach: are you still drunk?

spacemechanic: you spent the night dancing and flirting with Lexa fucking Woods and you didn't know?

princess: her name is Lexa?

cockroach: okay you're drunk

spacemechanic: you should stop living in your own world of paintings and alcohol Clarke

princess: HOLY SHIT I MET THE CEO OF ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT CORPORATIONS OF THE FUCKING COUNTRY

cockroach: good morning princess welcome back to the real world

princess: and she flirted with me

princess: and I flirted back

princess: and we danced all night

spacemechanic: I think we broke her

princess: so that's why she didn't tell me her name

princess: omg why haven't I recognized her

cockroach: yeah we definitely did

Her friend was right, Clarke's mind was actually driving through lots of thoughts in that moment

All the pieces were strangely coming together.
On one hand: Lexa, the friendly stranger with a job that pays a lot and on the other Lexa, the fucking CEO of Fleim Corps who flirted with her.
That's why she didn't tell Clarke her name, that's why she wasn't trying to know who Clarke was through texts. She didn't want Clarke to befriend her just because she was rich.

But Lexa didn't know what Clarke looked like in real life, so their night was actually caused by a random meeting and the relationship that was creating between them through texts also randomly started.

Lexa had no idea that she was the one Clarke was texting the night before when they were drinking together, what was she supposed to do now? What was she supposed to say? Who the hell gave her number to Lexa?
Too many questions were left unanswered when Clarke decided to get up and go to her studio to spend the morning away from her problems.

Raven was right about that, Clarke has started using her studio has a bunker to refuge when life was hitting to hard.
She used to close herself in there for days when her dad died, the year before, and continued with that habit when her mother's drinking got worse because of the stress that her work caused her.

The art studio was her safe place, a place where all the problems and weights of her life weren't real, a place were she was able to turn off her mind for as long as she wanted and no one would be able to stop her. Especially because she never showed her studio to anyone, not even Raven, her closest friend knew where that place that was so important for Clarke was.