Chapter 43

"Clarke what was that?" "What was what?" right after everyone went back home Raven blocked Clarke to finally talk to her.

"I saw you with Lexa during the film and after. You can't act like she's your girlfriend" "But she is" "But she doesn't know! Cause you're scared about something that won't happen" the blonde sighed falling down on the couch "She doesn't need to know..." Raven's eyes went wide "So you're planning not to tell her?" Clarke slowly shook her head "Clarke this is wrong. You can't play with her heart like that" "I'm not playing with her heart, she likes me as the stranger not me as Clarke and if I tell her maybe she'll think that it was all fake, that I'm actually trying to be her friend just because she's rich" "Are you though?" Clarke looked at her friend, eyes full of surprise and confusion "Of course not! I really like her Rae..." Raven sighed, sitting next to her and rubbing her back "You're such a mess Griff you know?" the blonde laughed a little and nodded "You're gonna find a way to fix this don't worry" the latina hugged her and then went back home, leaving Clarke alone surrounded by her thoughts.

" Raven sighed, sitting next to her and rubbing her back "You're such a mess Griff you know?" the blonde laughed a little and nodded "You're gonna find a way to fix this don't worry" the latina hugged her and then went back home, leaving Clarke al...

private chat:

Luna💗: hey who's your last tweet about?

Raven: you mean the one where I say that Clarke is dumb and in love?

Luna💗: yup, is it about Lexa?

Raven: what makes you think so?

Luna💗: I have eyes Rae

Raven: right... But don't worry it was just a joke, she's not in love with her

Luna💗: I'm not worried, there's obviously something between them

Luna💗: it sucks that now is late

Raven: well I can't say that you're wrong but, Clarke's gonna be fine

Raven: it's just a teenage crush I guess

Luna💗: if you say so, I'm still sorry for her

Raven: aw you're so sweet

Luna💗: <3