Chapter 55

Finn turned around and smirked "Now... Where were we" he said while making his way back to the blonde when the door bursted open "Ooh... You're so dead Reyes" he grabbed an old Tour Eiffel souvenir and held it in the air ready to hit her with it but instead he saw two men stood in front of him.

The taller one spoke while the other called more people inside the house "I'm Officer Tucks and you're under arrest for assault" he handcuffed Finn "Oh no no, there's a misunderstanding. Tell them Clarke, I would never hurt you it's all Raven's fault. Tell them!" Finn tried to convince the police that he was innocent but they just took him away.

A couple of paramedics were still with the two girls, checking their injuries "You called the police..." Clarke looked at her friend and she smiled, tears still running down her face, when Raven nodded "How did you find me?" "Your GPS was on, I tracked you down with a software that I put in my phone and when I got here I recognized the apartment. I'm sorry I was late" Raven looked away from Clarke, eyes filled with tears "Rae... It's okay, I should be the sorry one. He hurt you because of me" "He really is a dick" the latina girl laughed a little at herself and the blonde followed her but stop right after because of the pain the action caused her.

Once the paramedics finished checking them another cop drove the girls back at Clarke's house and they immediately fell asleep, exhausted but finally safe.

---

The alarm went off and woke up both of the girls, Clarke sighed turning it off and got up groaning because of the pain that she was still feeling in almost every part of her body.

"Rae wake up" she shook her friend trying to wake her up and received a pillow in the face as a response "Raven... it's already afternoon" the blonde sat back down on her bed and rubbed away the sleep from her eyes, the other girl turned and looked at her "Morning" something clicked in Raven's head and she quickly stood up with a worried expression instead of her previous sleepy one "Clarke... How are you?" Clarke rolled her eyes "Yeah you were right I messed up, I'm sorry you got involved" "No no I don't care about that, how are you feeling? Where hurts?" Raven started checking her body looking carefully at every bruise as her friend sighed.

"Everywhere, it hurts everywhere" their eyes met and Clarke started silently crying, Raven hugged her slowly tracing circles on her back to calm her "You can't tell about the art studio Raven, y-you can't say that I was coming back from the studio" Raven cupped Clarke's face with both hands, eyes filled with worry "Let me guess, the stranger was at an art studio huh?" the blonde nodded slowly and started crying again hiding her face in the crook of Raven's neck.
"Maybe we should postpone the day at the beach" "No, you guys can go I'll be fine here at home".

After a good lunch they were both feeling better "Clarke we both got hurt so all the attention would just be on me all day and I don't want that" Clarke got up to wash the dishes, she stayed quiet for a few minutes "I'm sorry you got hurt because of me Raven, I really am" Raven shook her head "It's not your fault, it's his fault and his only. He's the obsessed asshole got it?" "I know but I didn't listen to you..." the latina girl put a hand on Clarke's shoulder "Don't cry on spilled milk okay? You had no idea and neither did I, but now we're fine and that's what matters" Clarke hugged her tightly and started sobbing again "You're okay... You're safe" Raven said gently rubbing her back.

"Cmon now let me take a look at those bruises" she added breaking the hug "Hey, I'm the one whose mum's a doctor here" they both laughed and went back upstairs, towards the bathroom.