Chapter 54

TW: violence

"What the hell are you doing here?!" Clarke heard Finn screaming from the other room but nothing in return, the intruder was probably whispering or at least not yelling. She heard Finn yelling again and then the noise of something falling, the blonde got up and tried to stand on her still shaky legs, she made her way to the front door slowly while a weird and scary feeling was rising from her stomach.

The intruder screamed and Clarke's eyes went wide. Raven was there, Raven was the intruder. She hurried and put herself between Finn and her friend "Finn stop!" when she met Finn's eyes tears started falling down her cheeks; her whole body was hurting but she didn't give up, she stood still never looking away from those angry and strong eyes that were piercing her soul. "Clarke... Everything's fine, now go" Raven spoke for the first time and the blonde turned to look at her, bad choice.

Finn grabbed her by the shoulders and pinned her on the wall, Raven tried to get up but Finn gave her a deadly glance "Stand down" he looked back at Clarke and smirked again "Why were you trying to leave me again? You love me and I love you, there's nothing more that you could desire rather than being with me" "Leave her alone Finn!" "I said stand down you useless bitch" Finn turned and walked towards Raven with a furious look on his face, the girl tried to crawl back but her back hit the wall. She gulped, watching as Finn cracked his knuckles probably ready to punch her "Finn... Please she did nothing wrong, you want me right? Fine you can have me I don't care" Clarke gained the boy's attention even though she was almost whispering "Let her go" Finn scoffed and grabbed Raven's arm to guide her outside his apartment "Go, I don't want to see you again" Raven and Clarke looked at each other until the door closed between them.