Chapter 48

knock knock

This must be Raven. Clarke thought heading to the front door, trying not to fall "Hey dumbass" the other girl went past her to set down what she had bought on the table "Is that all for you? You're gonna be fat Rae" the blonde followed her friend in the kitchen "I know how your fridge always looks like, I bought some stuff for you too" Raven emptied one of the bags and filled Clarke's fridge with the food, the drunk girl tried to help but ended up dropping all the eggs on the ground.

Raven laughed. This is gonna be a looong afternoon. She thought. "Please Clarke just sit down okay? I've got this" the blonde gave up and sank on one of the chairs, head in her hands. She groaned "Raeeee my head hurts" "I wonder why... It's 2pm and you're drunk, of course your head hurts dumbass" Raven laughed handing Clarke a glass and a pill for her headache "Take this and lay down" "Thank you mom" the blonde took the pill and then headed to the stairs, she stumbled on her own feet and almost fell down making her friend startle "I'm fine!" she yelled to calm Raven down before finally entering her room and laying down on the bed, cuddled against one of the bigger pillows.

---

"Wake up sleepy head" Clarke slowly opened her eyes, groaning and turning the other side "Five more minuuuutes" Raven giggled and dragged her out of the bed, making her fall on the floor "RAVEN" a very grumpy blonde looked at her and she bursted o...

"Wake up sleepy head" Clarke slowly opened her eyes, groaning and turning the other side "Five more minuuuutes" Raven giggled and dragged her out of the bed, making her fall on the floor "RAVEN" a very grumpy blonde looked at her and she bursted out in a loud laugh "I hate you" Clarke got up and rubbed her back, she weakly punched her friend "Can you stop laughing?" "Sorry sorry" Raven said trying to calm herself down.

A loud ringing noise startled the two girls, "Fuck! This is Lexa" Clarke's eyes went wide and she started looking around the room for her phone "Woah why is Lexa calling you?" Raven was now helping her, eyes full of confusion "She's not actually calling me, she was supposed to call her girlfriend after work" She paused once she found the phone "How long have I been asleep for?!" Raven checked her wristwatch "More or less three hours" "Oh god... Rae thank you but now go, I'll text you later" she hugged her friend and then sat on the bed.

Clarke took a deep breath and remembered Lexa playing her guitar the other day, a sudden silence filled the room followed by her snort "I'm dumb. I'm dumb. Oh god I'm so dumb" the blonde quickly called Lexa back and waited for her to pick up.