Chapter 26

"What if we invite them?" Lexa knew she wanted to be alone with Clarke but she also knew that it wasn't going to end up well if they stayed alone long enough, the blonde shook her head "Raven would make me drink and I never lose" Lexa let out a small laugh "Good point Clarke" here it was again, the way that Clarke's name came out of Lexa's mouth and this time she hadn't been able to stop her thoughts from imagining dirty scenes.

Lexa snapped her fingers in front of Clarke "You there?" she shrugged and came out of her trance "Yeah, sorry I spaced out for a moment" "Is everything okay?" Lexa's voice seemed a little worried and Clarke smiled gently at her to calm her down before nodding "completely fine" the brunette looked at the time on her phone "Well, it looks like you won this bet" Lexa stood up looking down at Clarke "Let me take you home Clarke" the blonde smiled again and grabbed her phone before heading towards the exit followed by the other girl.

"Thank you for tonight Clarke" Lexa smiled at the blonde girl as she was opening the door "I should be the one thanking you, Lexa" the brunette gave her a confused look "It's been forever since I've actually spent a night out without getting drunk...

"Thank you for tonight Clarke" Lexa smiled at the blonde girl as she was opening the door "I should be the one thanking you, Lexa" the brunette gave her a confused look "It's been forever since I've actually spent a night out without getting drunk, imagine without drinking" they both smiled fondly at each other, Clarke's eyes dropped on the taller girl's lips as her body slightly moved forward. Lexa noticed her move and bit her bottom lip, the blonde kept getting closer and she needed all of her willpower to step back before things got heated. Clarke realized what she was doing and looked away embarrassed "I-I'm sorry..." she whispered without looking at Lexa and the other shook her head "Don't be, it's just that there's already someone else" it wasn't the whole truth but not even a lie. Sure there was someone else in Lexa's mind, but she didn't even know what she looked like.