Chapter 8

Clarke went in the kitchen to prepare breakfast and saw Raven curled on a blanket on the couch, probably trying to recover from her hungover "Hey Rae, are you hungry?" Raven let out a low groan before getting up and dragging herself in the kitchen, the blanket still around her. Clarke prepared pancakes and sat next to her sleepy friend "So tell me" Raven started talking between a bite and the other "Who's this mysterious girl you've been tweeting about?" Clarke took a bite of her pancake and glanced at the girl "No one" Raven laughed, but it sounded more like a scoffed "C'mon Griffin I know you, you would never tweet about a 'no one'" the blonde rolled her eyes "She's... Someone" "And?" Raven wasn't really a patient person "And that's it, I have no idea of who she could be" the brunette's mouth fell open and a piece of chewed breakfast fell back on the plate. Gross. Clarke thought looking away from the girl "So you're telling me you're flirting with a complete stranger?" Clarke nodded finishing her pancake as Raven started laughing, she was watching her with a strange look in her eyes "What?" Clarke turned her head to face her "You are interested in someone just for their personality!" Clarke rolled her eyes again, getting up to put away her plate. She has always been more of a physical kind of person and her friends knew that, but this stranger had really caught her attention.

 She has always been more of a physical kind of person and her friends knew that, but this stranger had really caught her attention

groupchat: Chaos and Alcohol

spacemechanic: guys Clarke is finally moving on from the "I don't date" phase

warrior: yeah I figured that out considering her tweets

princess: fuck you guys she's just a stranger

spacemechanic: a pretty stranger tho

princess: you remember I've never seen her or are you dumb?

cockroach: nooo give me back Party Girl Griffin

princess: I'm still here Murphy don't worry

warrior: I wouldn't be so sure about that, you're texting someone and you don't care if they're hot or not

spacemechanic: exactly, that's not Party Girl Griffin that's Whipped for a Stranger Griffin

princess: oh she's hot tho

warrior how can you be so sure, you've just said you have no idea what she looks like

princess: I can feel it

spacemechanic: shut up and ask her a face reveal already

princess: no, it's funnier this way, now you shut up or I'll never make you pancakes again