Chapter 22

private chat:

Luna from the party: knock knock

Raven: what?

Luna from the party: knock knock, open the door

Raven: what? Luna you're joking right?

Luna from the party: ofc...

Luna from the party: not

Raven: oh god...

Luna from the party: I told you I would stop by and I'm a woman who keeps her word

Raven went in the living room and opened the door, she saw a sleepy Luna behind it and a small smile appeared on her face "morning" the taller girl spoke with a raspy voice and Raven presumed she had just woke up "good morning to you too" the lati...

Raven went in the living room and opened the door, she saw a sleepy Luna behind it and a small smile appeared on her face "morning" the taller girl spoke with a raspy voice and Raven presumed she had just woke up "good morning to you too" the latina girl answered before letting the other to come in.

"You really came back huh?" Raven's voice was a little anxious and Luna noticed, she sat on the couch and looked at her "Why wouldn't I? I gave you my word, right?" Raven nodded as she was sitting next to Luna, their eyes met "Why tho? I thought it meant nothing yesterday" Raven was looking every where except at Luna and the latter sighed "It means nothing only if you want it to" Raven stayed quiet.

A few seconds of silence later, their eyes finally met and locked in each other, their low breaths were still the only sound that could be heard but Raven was sure that Luna could also hear her heart beating so fast that it seemed like it was going to come out of her chest. Watching in the other girl's eyes took her back to their night together.

Their make out session last longer than she expected and Raven had to beak the kiss first to catch some air "I used to be a swimmer" Luna chuckles "I can hold my breath for almost two minutes" Raven is fascinated by how calm the other girl is, she's acting like they weren't laid on her living room's floor one on top of the other, half naked.

Raven was left with only her bra and panties on, her dress had been threw in the corner a few minutes before, instead Luna that was standing on top was wearing her sports bra and she still had her pants on. They kissed again, Raven's tongue asked for access but before she could have it Luna broke the kiss "Let's make things clear before we do anything else" the latina girl nodded, impatiently "This, what we are going to do, it's just physical, okay?" Raven nodded again, she was really okay with that when she agreed but she didn't knew that the feeling of the girl's lips on her skin would be so addictive.

Luna shook a hand in front of Raven's eyes and she blinked multiple times "S-Sorry I spaced out for a moment" a sweet smile grew on the other's face as she kept looking at her, even tho Raven wasn't looking back anymore.
Luna called her, trying to get her attention once and for all, it was now or never. She had to do it.

"W-What was that for" was the only thing that Raven managed to say after the kiss "That Raven, is what I want it to mean" Luna's voice was confident, but it had a little bit of worry in it and Raven smiled slightly when she noticed "So tell me Rey...

"W-What was that for" was the only thing that Raven managed to say after the kiss "That Raven, is what I want it to mean" Luna's voice was confident, but it had a little bit of worry in it and Raven smiled slightly when she noticed "So tell me Reyes" Luna leaned back against the couch, her confidence still shaking "What do you want this to mean?" the girl looked at her still a little bit shocked before leaning forward to kiss her again, gently, slowly. This was going to be the start of something completely new for Raven.

****

Yeah I know the photo isn't really accurate but let's use some imagination and pretend that it is

-Sam