Chapter 72

A loud gunshot noise startled both of them "Looks like we got internet back" Clarke cleared her throat turning around with a slight fade of pink on her cheeks "Yeah looks like we did" the brunette's tone seemed weird, something like a hint of disappointment? She finished her glass of coke and they both stayed quiet for the rest of the afternoon.

---

"I can't believe we actually finished the whole show" Clarke turned off the TV and stood up, stretching her legs "It was totally worth it but I'm pretty sure I'm gonna blow up" Lexa giggled and massaged her own neck "I ate too many snacks, you're a bad influence Griffin" Clarke faked a shocked expression and put a hand on her heart "You didn't..." "Oh yeah I did" the brunette had a teasing smile on her face as she walked closer to the other girl "And I'll say it again. You Clarke Griffin are a really bad influence" they were close, too close.

Clarke made the mistake to look down at the brunette's lips and she felt herself almost fainting, the view wasn't new but the feeling... It killed her every time. She looked up again trying to take a step back, when her foot hit the sofa she realized how screwed she was. The room was silent, it felt like the noise of their breaths had filled all the space left and they had no chance to move.

"Lexa..." Clarke whispered trying to stop her from doing something that she was probably going to regret later but the girl interrupted her "Don't be a party pooper Griffin, being a bad influence is already challenging enough" Lexa's breathy voice tingled Clarke's lips and she slightly opened her mouth. The blonde only swallowed, mesmerized by Lexa's aura and then, like it was the most normal thing to do she leaned forward.