chapter 13

~no one pov~
The assistant saw Harley leave with the book then he look back at the broken glass on the floor. He sigh sadly as he was about to pick up the glass until he hear a voice somewhere in the room with him.

He froze there and not a word came out of his mouth like he can barely say anything. All of the sudden he was grab then he got turn around fast like light. The assistant saw a lady all pink with her eyes and mouth a darker pink and she looked alot like Harley but with a little shorter hair.

"Did I scare you again, dear?" The pink lady Harley look alike giggled as the assistant blush. "You arteregos of the queen are just..." He couldn't finish his sentences as the pink lady Harley look alike rub her hand through his hair and that made him blush more.

"Too bad Harley will notices your feelings for her." The pink lady Harley look alike said with a smile as the assistant smack her hand off of his head and he walk pass her leaving the room. "Remember pretty boy, call me Harmony!" The pink lady Harley look alike yell as the assistant kept walking until he wasn't near that room anymore.

He went to the throne room looking at the two thrones as one throne belong to Harley and the another throne supposed to belong to a king who was suppose to be Harley husband but she hasn't to a man in a long time after her first husband die. The assistant sigh with a sad look on his face then his arm was pull and he look down to see Jane one of Harley kids.

"What are you doing out of bed, Jane?" The assistant ask Jane, "water." Jane said and the assistant lead her to the kitchen, after few minutes later when the assistant took Jane back to her. "Thanks Ezra." Jane said to the assistant then she went to bed. The assistant who name Ezra smile happily.