Chapter 46

The twins saw Ezra move out of the way as the dictator held a staff with a glowing crystal ball in and he float as Scarlet yell "oh no, it's his staff" and the three of them jump out of a way when a red beam fired at them and it made a large hole in the ground. Scarlet yell how did he find them which made the dictator laugh and explained about the watch that Scarlet had making her realize her watch was a tracker, the dictator laugh more as he press a remote making the watch electrocute Scarlet and Harley quickly went over to Bella seeing her phone and use it to hack the watch to make it stop and it stop with just a single tap on the phone and Ezra gets Bella body fast. Scarlet stand up again telling the dictator that it won't be easy to bring her down, he took that like some kind of challenge because pods were leading with soldiers in them calling the Covert Ballalion or CTB for short, Hunter grab Harley and Scarlet than run away as they get chased by CTB.

The three of them ran inside of the Castle warning the other families in there, Po ask how the dictator found them which Scarlet explain to Po about the watch she still has it and Scarlet ask Harley if she had her own army since she's a queen which she wanted to say yes but instead she said sort of and CTB arrived. Harley was about to whistle for her staff until Queen Bee appeared beside Harley and she had her soldiers arrived call YellowStone Hive or YSH to help Har so the family evacuate out of the Castle while fighting between CTB and YSH were happening. Po took Scarlet watch dropping it on the ground and steps on it and said that they don't need her father to know where she is right now, Scarlet look bit upset about the watch and Queen Bee take them to her Kingdom/Hive to keep them safe for now. Hunter kept Harley from trying to get Bella again from the Dictator and Ezra, telling her that she's not strong or prepare to deal with them yet but that wouldn't stop her until Queen Bee had to calm her down.

Harley stop but still mad as Queen Bee got to finally meet Scarlet and instead of introducing herself as Queen Bee to Scarlet, she call herself Bonnee and said she was Harley's best friend and call Scarlet cute and ect while petting her head but someone had to stop Bonnee before she goes carry away. Bonnee stop and goes to talk to Harley about helping her with anything else that she could do for her. Hunter see Scarlet was upset and he knew why, "we'll get Bella back, promise" Scarlet hug him and he hug back as Harley and Bonnee talk about how they would get Bella back.

Meanwhile with Ezra still holding Bella body and was left alone for few seconds waiting than he heard a familiar yelled at him. "You bloody trader!" Ezra moved out of the way of the person who is wearing a white cloak, "hey! I'm not betraying you I'm uh- getting us a new member to help us" Ezra smile nervous as he couldn't tell what the person face look like right now because of their mask "just stick to the plan, got it?" Ezra nods as the white cloak person walked away leaving Ezra alone again and he had a panic look on his face. "Oh my goodness, how did I lied like that! What do I do now?" He ask himself in a painced voice as some parts of his body was turning into a dark green from being stressed, "shoot! Oh not again! Can't let-" he stop talking trying to calm himself down to make the dark greens disappear, he sat down still holding Bella. "I don't understand why Har-Har likes you or your sister.." he said to himself while trying to hold from throwing Bella body because of what happened earlier and at the tunnel. "And I didn't have the attention to hurt or kill her either.. just use her to get Har-Har but you had to be with her" he squeeze Bella body but stop fast not wanting to get the dark greens to appear again and waits for the dictator to come around again.

"Hm, wonder I how that dictator know who I was or what I have done? Was that watch that his another daughter has wasn't only a tracker?" He started to have questions going around in his head while trying to be stressed out by the questions.