chapter 31

~no one pov~

Two hours went by as Hunter check on Scarlet as she went to him making him confused, she show Hunter a picture of her and other kid with blonde hair, gray eyes and darker shades of purple. Scarlet told Hunter that the other kid is her big sister, Hunter said that's cool with a smile as Scarlet smile too.

Hauter see that Scarlet doesn't felt guilty now, he pet her head as he left, leaving the castle. Harley walk beside Scarlet looking confused but she smiled giving Scarlet head pets too. She give Scarlet sweet treats and let her do whatever she wants but she told Scarlet that Claire is gonna come back soon to take her back to Earth.

Scarlet didn't look kinda happy about it, she see the look on Scarlet face as she sigh and left her alone. Some minutes later, Harley had four of the staffs the red, white, green and orange. She went outside mumbling something as she make each staff glow and let them fly into space, Harley first child Ben saw his mother doing that than he ask why she was doing the thing she was doing. "Having all five staffs together is too dangerous so I sent them off to different planets and keeping my staff the blue one." Harley said as Ben left her alone thinking she was being weird, she sighs and went back inside the castle heading into her art room doing her thing in there.