chapter 8

~Harley pov~
London look around the castle looking little sad missing the good old days. I just let him look around more knowing how much he miss he whole family being together.

London look at the painting of our family with a really sad look on his but then 'CRASH' London run back where I was then he saw me being pin down on the floor by Monika who's holding a knife in hand. "See ya in-" She was cut off by London throwing her off of me to a wall seeing her in pain of course. Monika try to get up but London hold her down knowing she's weak by now for her to fight him, I look at London then look back at Monika who's mad right now because she couldn't get to kill me.

Two hours later, Monika was in the cell mad and thinking of something, we just need to find her big brother Carl but we don't know where he is. After some few days Lime stop coming at the castle to try to kill me like always, it was really weird but at least I get a break from him.

~Lime POV~
Lime was walking in the deep side of a forest carrying a bag known stuff. He found himself upon a small building pulling the door, walking in and closing the door behind him. "I got what you asked for" Lime spoke to someone as he drop the bag and leave not looking back at the person who he just talk to.