chapter six

~Harley pov~
The young guy left but he leave the door open. Did he leave it open on purpose? I stand up and went over to the open door then walk out of that room, everything looked weird and kinda creepy too. The place wasn't big so I got out of there easy until I heard yelling from behind and I started to run, I run until I was far away from that place I fell onto my knees breathing heavily.

I sat near a big tall tree I wasn't in a forest or anything just a open area with some trees around, stare up at the night sky and the stars are still beautiful as ever, I knew I was still in my planet so that's a relied. I get back up and walk then I just thought, why didn't I just teleport to my castle? But I needed air anyways and a break from using my powers. It wasn't long until I got to the castle,

I saw my big sister Hana with worries on her face when she saw me she run to me and hug me tight I thank her bring here when I disappear, Hana stay here at the castle with me and Lulu hug me now too because she was worried and to be honest I hate getting my friends or my family so worried about me, it hurts to see and I didn't mean to scare them.

Soon Lulu, Hana and I went to sleep at the guest room around 10:25pm. In the morning at 7:03am Hana and Lulu were gone, Hana probably leave and Lulu was just being Lulu like always. I get up and clean myself and went to Ben and Sarah rooms, they both hugged me and I can tell they were scared that I disappeared yesterday, after hugging them I let them go into my garden for them to play in and its cute that Ben and Sarah always like to play in the garden.