Chapter 42

Hunter was messing around with other kids being under a white blanket chasing them, he soon bump into Scarlet and Bella by accident and took the blanket off of himself. They ask Hunter if he tell could tell hid family about their powers and he agreed then leave. He goes around looking for each member in the Wish telling them but he couldn't find Hana and Claire, soon Harley heard about it. Bella and Scarlet were getting accepted by the whole Wish family and they were happy about that getting so mush love but still kinda worried. Harley finally left her room walking around looking for anyone, she realized it was dark so everyone had gone to bed even Claire and Hana had came back just to go to sleep. She sigh and open a portal to Crystal B of course then she goes in ending up there, she walk around again hearing something but her footsteps walking on things.

She started to be paranoid of everything since she got attacked and forgotten who had attack her. She sat down by a fountain staring at the water putting her hand in it making it change colors, she gone into her own mind daydreaming not paying attention to her surrounding. Soon she snap out of it when she felt something hard hitting her head and seeing her staff on the ground then became annoyed, she pick it up keeping it in her hand looking back at the fountain water again.

She stay there lost in her mind again. In the morning Hana went to check up on Harley seeing she's not there then went to Crystal B knowing she would be at the fountain but she end up not finding her there and she painced looking around more. She gulped freaking out that she couldn't find her little sister, she head back to her planet asking the other family for help to find Har. Some went with her to help and the rest who didn't go stay there, for some time they found her asleep in a house when they woke her up she was confused because she was at the fountain not in a random house. They took her back to Hana planet and have her go do something to get things off her mind, soon Har have found Scarlet and Bella then she hugged them both accepting them like the rest did. The sisters hugged her back tight smiling and all.